(I’m Hoping for Some) A. W. News

Also original OP should look to present more objectively. He may have gotten some bad 1st hand info that should have been shared delicately. Pray for the mother and child turned out to be a little overzealous.
He got info that was witnessed first hand at the time of events. He reported it here before it was in the news. The woman had injuries and she made statements as to what happened in the early portions of the events unfolding.

She later recanted and charges were dropped. Time to move on. The school took what they had and made the decision in favor of Avontae. I’m glad it will go to what I think is a better direction for all involved.

Advertisement
Canes spelled backwards with the number 21 for ST when he was with the skins

Sorry, my man, I definitely knew, I was just joking around. When I put an ellipsis at the end of my posts, that's my sarcasm signal...

Kudos to @senac21

Pay attention everyone - Go back and look at senac21's post to start this thread. THIS is the reason why so many of us long time posters try to tell people not to pile on posters who attempt to share stuff cryptically. You simply never know.

Thanks, senac21. - You're officially the poster of the day.
I learned this cribbtic stuff from the OG @Cribby

Advertisement
Kudos to @senac21

Pay attention everyone - Go back and look at senac21's post to start this thread. THIS is the reason why so many of us long time posters try to tell people not to pile on posters who attempt to share stuff cryptically. You simply never know.

Thanks, senac21. - You're officially the poster of the day.
You're supposed to quote or reply not make us search. 😒

Advertisement
It was made public by The Herald. They posted the video of his arraignment. The school would absolutely have found out.
It's because he's a University of Miami football player that it was published in the Herald and other media. The crimes he was charged with were not newsworthy enough to attract the media. Plenty of students at UM and other schools get arrested and the media doesn't cover it, and so therefore the school never finds out.

I mean i think the university handled it exactly as anyone should expect them to. Dismiss the kid when he's arrested for beating up a pregnant woman, 9/10 it's legitimately happening. on the off chance that the story is made up, then take him back as soon as possible and that's what they did

Advertisement
Advertisement
FIFY, this is a hot potato for everyone involved, and its a 50/50 decision, so half the folks will be ****ed/disappointed at the outcome. My personal opinion has not changed, dont want him back on the team.
I don't know what to think.
One thing I know, young talented players with baggage like that usually don't live up to the expectation. Somehow their career fizzles out.

Advertisement
Back