I’m home

If you guys think young Petey, I believe he is 24-26, convinced Norton and Mcintosh to leave early you are crazy.... Hate Pete for giving bad info or whatever reason you may have...

Hating Pete for taking a job with a scummy Agent is just silly. Hate the scummy Agent, Malki Kawa.

Dude was hired in a digital marketing or equal capacity... I doubt dude has any clients that he handles on his own.

Advertisement
Plus say what you will, but Pete brought some entertainment to this site. I enjoyed his pod casts and many posts (some inaccurate, but entertaining nonetheless).

Advertisement
Advertisement

Douche or no douche: Peter creates a thread about a Tweet he deleted afterwards.

Dooooooouche

Advertisement
Elighten me then.... The hate seems to stem from people thinking he made Norton and Mac leave early last year.

The guy lied about everything, told us dean would be a high draft pick ffs what else do you need to know after hearing that? He did that ALL the time ALL the players

he even said publicly that he's not even a miami fan, he's just a con artist "get mine and fck you" reporter

pete if you're reading this, stay the fck away from our players for their own sakes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back