I’m home

Advertisement
tenor.gif

The guy lied about everything, told us dean would be a high draft pick ffs what else do you need to know after hearing that? He did that ALL the time ALL the players

he even said publicly that he's not even a miami fan, he's just a con artist "get mine and fck you" reporter

pete if you're reading this, stay the fck away from our players for their own sakes
To address your first point, Peter is just as much a fan as all of us are. It's quite possible that fandom mayvhave blocked rational thought. ****, I honestly thought Delaney and Dean were about to be top future draft picks. It happens to tge best of us. I never saw this much animus when he was dropping "The Work".

Second point: He's trolling you guys. Why allow another human being to get under your skin. Just brush it off and move on my guy. There are trolls all over these boards, you should be use to it by now.

I wasn't gonna say it but since you did that picture is from the staircase on top of the bathrooms for the tennis center. I wouldnt want to call the bathrooms home...

it's the back stairwell on the outdoor basketball courts of the wellness center. that's schwartz and the ipf directly in front of the picture, with schiff to the right. the tennis center view would be to hecht athletic center.

Advertisement
To address your first point, Peter is just as much a fan as all of us are. It's quite possible that fandom mayvhave blocked rational thought. ****, I honestly thought Delaney and Dean were about to be top future draft picks. It happens to tge best of us. I never saw this much animus when he was dropping "The Work".

Second point: He's trolling you guys. Why allow another human being to get under your skin. Just brush it off and move on my guy. There are trolls all over these boards, you should be use to it by now.

just as much a fan?

clearly you've missed a few posts and tweets

Don’t know Petey, nor his schtick but if he screwed over players in an attempt to make a fast buck that’s the lowest of low’s. Maybe Petey can come clean and present his side of the story and absolve himself of the accusations he’s accused of?

Advertisement
Long story short, he used to be a “insider” that would give news, well the news didn’t always turn out to be true, people got mad.
To be fair, he did work with the Miami Herald and was the first person to break the Richt hire I believe. He definitely had some real sources.

Advertisement
Here comes captain save a hoe to the rescue. The Brow can rest assure that his white night is in the thread.

Yup, caught another one.

It is hysterical how you all pimp whomever when they're here and trash them when they aren't.

Pete saw an opportunity to better his life and took it. There's all kinds of speculation around these parts and butthurt individuals like yourself want to hate on the man because he left or how you feel he left.

I'm sure he would thank this website for his start, but it was a symbiotic relationship. He doesn't owe butthurt posters like you anything. The same is true with others that pass whatever they hear along. He's still allowed to post here, if he wanted to, so that should tell you and the rest of the spurned women's club all you need to know.

Yup, caught another one.

It is hysterical how you all pimp whomever when they're here and trash them when they aren't.

Pete saw an opportunity to better his life and took it. There's all kinds of speculation around these parts and butthurt individuals like yourself want to hate on the man because he left or how you feel he left.

I'm sure he would thank this website for his start, but it was a symbiotic relationship. He doesn't owe butthurt posters like you anything. The same is true with others that pass whatever they hear along. He's still allowed to post here, if he wanted to, so that should tell you and the rest of the spurned women's club all you need to know.
dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif

Advertisement
Going through this thread clarifies 2 things to me: You guys don't want to see people progress if it doesn't benefit you directly and there's a lot of weirdos on this site. Make your money Peter.
Truth. But the ripping is funny and the talent evaluation knock is pot on.

Advertisement
Back