I’d rather lose to NC State...

People hates players so bad they’d rather lose with another player than win with the guy they hate. It was literally posted in this thread lol. Once again “ I’d rather lose with this guy than win with the guy I don’t like”. Even though we sit at 6-2. In a sport where wins mean everything.

Never change Cis lol.
“I’m so glad I don’t know some of you in real life.” @IndayBuffsHauz voice

Advertisement
Well, you just gave Tyler a bunch of excuses because he is injured... what if he is still injured??
Does that change anything?

It has NOTHING to do with excuses.

It has EVERYTHING to do with reality.

Even with three injuries to Tyler, the coaching staff feels that a playable TVD is STILL better than a healthy Emory. Let that sink in.

I love all of our QBs, I hope they all develop, I hope they all play in the NFL in the future. But at the current time, our depth chart is:

1. Healthy TVD
2. Injured, but playable, TVD
3. Emory
4. Jacurri
5. Injured unplayable TVD

I'm not mad at you personally, I'm just sick and tired of posters claiming that an HONEST inventory of TVD's injuries equates to "excuses".

There are no excuses. We have to line up a QB each week, unless we decide to run the wildcat. And TVD is our best option, healthy or injured.

I know that will anger some people, but I don't care.

Yes, Tyler IS our best shot to win. Whether you like it or not, TVD is absolutely our best shot to win RIGHT NOW. There is nobody better RIGHT NOW. Emory may be better down the road, but NOT RIGHT NOW.

This bull**** projection about what TVD would have done against Clemson is just a bunch of nonsense. In fact, we probably would have run the ball BETTER against Clemson BECAUSE with a credible passing threat at QB. And don't tell me about those two good passes that Emory threw, everything else was a wounded duck that Colbie Young saved from near-disaster.

The objective evidence is clear. Tyler throws better and farther and more effectively than any other QB on our roster. He has thrown some picks, yes. But he is the only quarterback CURRENTLY who can make a defense play us honestly, without stacking the box against the run.

Those are facts. I hope Tyler heals soon. The finger/ligament injury is the one that concerns me the most, as it clearly is impacting his accuracy and drive on the deeper passes.

He doesn't have "the yips". That's just some bull**** that you made up to explain away the obvious. Tyler is injured, and Mario won't admit it because we have no depth and he doesn't want Tyler to get killed.

Nobody has "figured Tyler out". I guaran-*******-tee you that if we had played Clemson as Game 1, or UVa as Game 1, Tyler would have torn those defenses apart. But without the ability to run and push deep balls down the field with his normal velocity, he is a wounded QB. For now.

And I don't care who the teammates like more, Tyler or Emory. It's not a popularity contest. You have 83 other teammates who just want to win.

And Tyler's still our best QB. For now.

Even with three injuries to Tyler, the coaching staff feels that a playable TVD is STILL better than a healthy Emory. Let that sink in.

I love all of our QBs, I hope they all develop, I hope they all play in the NFL in the future. But at the current time, our depth chart is:

1. Healthy TVD
3. Emory
4. Jacurri

I'm not mad at you personally, I'm just sick and tired of posters claiming that an HONEST inventory of TVD's injuries equates to "excuses".

There are no excuses. We have to line up a QB each week, unless we decide to run the wildcat. And TVD is our best option, healthy or injured.

1. Healthy TVD
3. Emory
4. Jacurri

If #9 played in the Clemson game and we lost; you would have said he gave us the best chance to win. There is no winning with you #9 supporters, denial keeps one from thinking rational. What exactly has #9 accomplished at UM? He has never won the coastal, he has never beaten fsu, he has never beaten Clemson and he has never beaten unc. Ummm; so what exactly has he done to obtain all this praise and support from these same ppl that ran N'Kosi from the program. N'Kosi never had a 3int game, but #9 has one in 3 consecutive seasons (UNC 2021, MTSU 2022, GT 2023). N'Kosi beat fsu and UNC in 2018. So what am I missing here? What's the agenda behind some in this fan base? You can't make this stuff up, ummmm

gun-to-head-nodding.gif

Yes, Tyler IS our best shot to win. Whether you like it or not, TVD is absolutely our best shot to win RIGHT NOW. There is nobody better RIGHT NOW. Emory may be better down the road, but NOT RIGHT NOW.

This bull**** projection about what TVD would have done against Clemson is just a bunch of nonsense. In fact, we probably would have run the ball BETTER against Clemson BECAUSE with a credible passing threat at QB. And don't tell me about those two good passes that Emory threw, everything else was a wounded duck that Colbie Young saved from near-disaster.

The objective evidence is clear. Tyler throws better and farther and more effectively than any other QB on our roster. He has thrown some picks, yes. But he is the only quarterback CURRENTLY who can make a defense play us honestly, without stacking the box against the run.

Those are facts. I hope Tyler heals soon. The finger/ligament injury is the one that concerns me the most, as it clearly is impacting his accuracy and drive on the deeper passes.

He doesn't have "the yips". That's just some bull**** that you made up to explain away the obvious. Tyler is injured, and Mario won't admit it because we have no depth and he doesn't want Tyler to get killed.

Nobody has "figured Tyler out". I guaran-*******-tee you that if we had played Clemson as Game 1, or UVa as Game 1, Tyler would have torn those defenses apart. But without the ability to run and push deep balls down the field with his normal velocity, he is a wounded QB. For now.

And I don't care who the teammates like more, Tyler or Emory. It's not a popularity contest. You have 83 other teammates who just want to win.

And Tyler's still our best QB. For now.
You guys come up with all kinds of narratives to support this guy and his erratic play, but nkosi couldn't catch a break from these same ppl. What's the difference here🤔🤔🤔

1. Healthy TVD
3. Emory
4. Jacurri

Advertisement
If #9 played in the Clemson game and we lost; you would have said he gave us the best chance to win. There is no winning with you #9 supporters, denial keeps one from thinking rational. What exactly has #9 accomplished at UM? He has never won the coastal, he has never beaten fsu, he has never beaten Clemson and he has never beaten unc. Ummm; so what exactly has he done to obtain all this praise and support from these same ppl that ran N'Kosi from the program. N'Kosi never had a 3int game, but #9 has one in 3 consecutive seasons (UNC 2021, MTSU 2022, GT 2023). N'Kosi beat fsu and UNC in 2018. So what am I missing here? What's the agenda behind some in this fan base? You can't make this stuff up, ummmm

Do you understand the English language?

I clearly indicated that TVD was too injured to play against Clemson.

But in order to prolong a fight that you can't possibly win, you have invented something that never happened (TVD playing against Clemson and losing) to try to prove something I never said (that I would have said that TVD gave us the best chance to win when he was too injured to play).

I'm not a TVD supporter. You just invented that bull**** to attribute opinions to me that I do not espouse.

And now you're huffing on N'Kosi fumes? Because you are trying to invent a racial angle that simply doesn't exist?

Seriously, what is wrong with you?

Don't be mad at me that our alternatives to Healthy TVD and Hurt TVD are a true freshman who can barely get the ball downfield and an inaccurate Jacurri.

How many times are you going to multi-quote me just to make stupid and inaccurate posts of your own?

You guys come up with all kinds of narratives to support this guy and his erratic play, but nkosi couldn't catch a break from these same ppl. What's the difference here🤔🤔🤔

Do’t start that stupid ****, you’re literally a ******* moron for the implication you’re making.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No, I realize we have the wrong Head Coach, sorry that you are a big Mario Slurper. I'm facing reality and stop drinking the Kool Aid after the Take a Knee Mario play against GT.

I don’t slurp anybody, clown. I’m just not a hysterical female constantly *****ing, like you. Take some Midol, put a tampon in, and go to bed.

...With Emory instead of losing with Tyler. At least with Emory we have the prospect of building experience and getting him ready for FSU. And it’s the simple fact at this point Emory would have been the QB to give us the best chance against Virginia, just like he was the best option for Clemson, and is the best option now as well to actually win.

Start building on the freshmen now. We know what we have with underachievers like Tyler.

Edit: Added the emphasized losing because everyone got their panties in a wad, as well as emphasized the winning part
Miss me with “I’d rather lose…” to anyone. Go sit in the 400 section and shut ya mouff!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back