2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a better route runner, a better contested catch guy, and has the bigger frame.

I'd say the opposite. The ONLY place Innis outpaces Williams is in the YAC department....but HW is no slouch in that department either. He's a tough kid to bring down in space.

Of course, I'll take either one given how bereft we are of upper level talent at the WR position....but I'm on record as saying I like both HW and Jean over Innis . Just look at how Innis responded to getting double teamed in the championship game and how he got completely taken out of the game. HW has been double teamed pretty much since birth.

He's neither of the bolded for sure.

Innis has been sh*tting on kids since he was the 8th grade that would throw Hykeem Williams in the net ...Dee Wiggins style. Innis had 7 catches for 92 yds and a td against Central. Lets see what was Hykeems stats when he played against Heritage this year?.

Innis has always played the better comp and didnt wither against that comp.

Advertisement
Innis struggles against press man. This past weekend he got completely shut down. Was pointing fingers after the game too. I'd argue Innis has some softness to his personality.

Far from the truth...Dude probably wanted the ball MORE. He screamed at them more the week before to throw him the ball.

Put it like this...Miami Central wouldnt cover Andy Jean or Hykeem Williams the way they did Innis. They also did that with dbs with div 1 offers not dudes that will be working at footlocker next year.

The coaches who think Williams is better or Innis is soft...was it Billy Rolle?. lol Cause i dont know much who have actually seen them play locally who at this point would take Williams over Innis.

Now Williams has the higher ceiling..but he is going to FSU so i dont epxect that ceiling to be met with Dugans

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think y’all are suffering from kings disease.. innis has been so great from birth yall speak silly on his name.. hykeem nor ****ey can touch him from the wr position right now. What does the future hold? We’ll see but put my money on innis. I get it tho. Lebron should have been mvp every year of his career.. it’s fatigue. Innis has been elite since a 7th grader

I think y’all are suffering from kings disease.. innis has been so great from birth yall speak silly on his name.. hykeem nor ****ey can touch him from the wr position right now. What does the future hold? We’ll see but put my money on innis. I get it tho. Lebron should have been mvp every year of his career.. it’s fatigue. Innis has been elite since a 7th grader
Innis is the guy for me in this class that I think we look back at and regret not being able to pull it off.

Yeah he’s better than ****ey bro.. I’ll die on that hill.

****ey was eating one meal a day and living out of a car. Wait until he gets into a real S&C program. There’s a reason he’s at the top of Oregon’s pay sheet. We’ll see in a couple years.

Advertisement
****ey was eating one meal a day and living out of a car. Wait until he gets into a real S&C program. There’s a reason he’s at the top of Oregon’s pay sheet. We’ll see in a couple years.
So what? I’m sorry to hear that he was once without a home. Are you saying that’s an angle to make him more a dawg than innis?

Advertisement
So what? I’m sorry to hear that he was once without a home. Are you saying that’s an angle to make him more a dawg than innis?
No dog in this fight but i think he's saying ****ey will benefit more than your typical recruit from a college nutrition program and will be even better than he has been to date .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back