2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm just glad he didn't play versus us.
We had plans to bracket him.

If he transfers to a school with a functional offense, he'd be a real problem.
He will be a 3 and done to NFL but luckily he is still pretty raw. His 2nd and 3rd year in college are going to absolutely suck to play against. Hopefully the Noles don’t have a QB those years.

Advertisement
Nah I get what he means but the best wr in the nfl looks like he’s never touched a weight. He’s only plays at about 195. Justin Jefferson. Diggs is only 190. Innis will benefit from S&C too
Yea , man . Waddle and Hill aren't exactly huge either on the Dolphins.

No dog in this fight but i think he's saying ****ey will benefit more than your typical recruit from a college nutrition program and will be even better than he has been to date .

I feel you ..was just giving my interpretation of his post . I defer to you when it comes to spotting football talent .
Maybe you should mind your own business mister helper.

Advertisement
Maybe you should mind your own business mister helper.
angry liam neeson GIF

All I said was Miami has been back in contact with him, I didn’t mention that until Witfong put it out. He’s the highly rated wr I’d been hinting at last week, we were working on. How he got ahold of that info is crazy.
In fairness that was my guess too as you have kind of eliminated all other options. Also, we always said not to pay attention to this one until the end. One more thing, he was Mario’s first choice at WR when he was hired. I doubt that changed much. Lastly, we are about due to troll FSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back