2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This has been going on for days and likely goes down until he signs. Miami is making a hard , late push. Last I heard talks is still ongoing.
Dropping that fire 🔥 early to start the day lol, but real talk you think he could sign here or is this just trolling

This is the beautiful part about crootin' under Mario. I'm already thrilled with the class. Landing Hykeem would be the cherry on top. It's probably not going to happen, but I still believe based off the recent run. Fun time to be on this board after 8 years of mostly gloom

Advertisement
Dropping that fire 🔥 early to start the day lol, but real talk you think he could sign here or is this just trolling
Ive been saying since early in the summer don’t pay this one any mind until it’s time to ink the LOI. He’s always liked throwing the media and fans off. As for trolling why would he troll the team his family roots for and is offering him a nice NIL deal? If he chooses UM great , if he doesn’t we still finish with a great class. It’s the definition of playing with house money.

Ive been saying since early in the summer don’t pay this one any mind until it’s time to ink the LOI. He’s always liked throwing the media and fans off. As for trolling why would he troll the team his family roots for and is offering him a nice NIL deal? If he chooses UM great , if he doesn’t we still finish with a great class. It’s the definition of playing with house money.
Are the other pieces still in play if this doesn’t happen still?

Advertisement
“Everyone has a price”

-Ted DiBiase

1671624536722.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back