2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He said he likes A&M but keep an eye on Pittsburgh, FSU, and Georgia.

I think if Gattis airs it out and we end up with a 80 catches/1000yard receiver, Hykeem won't be able to leave home.

Especially since his other options are A&M, FSU, Pitt and UGA. All programs they have not had elite/high production receivers recently (except Addison at Pitt).

But that's just a guess.
I doubt we have a 1000-yard receiver even if we air it out. We only have 5 of those all-time which includes Rambo from last year.

I doubt we have a 1000-yard receiver even if we air it out. We only have 5 of those all-time which includes Rambo from last year.
the only program on the list out of those schools that even did well at WR is Pitt and that was under their previous OC. otherwise narduzzi may turn back into the pumpkin on offense

UGA FSU and ATM dont produce at WR. UGA and ATM get talented kids but they dont do **** with them at their respective schools.

So it basically doesn’t even matter who he commits to in 5 weeks? Not shutting it down and still going to take visits?

Most kids at least maintain some pretense that they’re shutting it down. This guy not even gonna pretend, huh? **** is just silly sometimes lol

Advertisement
FWIW - Berman says that (i) Williams is interested in UM, (ii) NIL deals offered to him will influence Williams' choice, and (iii) Ruiz (presumably) and Williams are still speaking about the NIL deal he'd receive if he came to UM.
Berman or Gary “The Vermin” Ferman?

Advertisement
He said he likes A&M but keep an eye on Pittsburgh, FSU, and Georgia.

I think if Gattis airs it out and we end up with a 80 catches/1000yard receiver, Hykeem won't be able to leave home.

Especially since his other options are A&M, FSU, Pitt and UGA. All programs they have not had elite/high production receivers recently (except Addison at Pitt).

But that's just a guess.
If that’s what it takes, Call God

He told Ivins and TAMU reporters that he was likely going to Bethune Cookman game. Also may be going up to UGA for Oregon game.

Will be at TAMU for Miami game - has spoken to Shemar Stewart a few times.

James Coley now WR coach ....

I'm just waiting for Hykeem to talk about how much he can learn from such an experienced coach as coley.

I'm just waiting for Hykeem to talk about how much he can learn from such an experienced coach as coley.
you know hes gonna gush about how great Coley was as an OC and his exp as WR coach even though we have checks notes: THE NATIONS BEST ASSISTANT COACH. god I hate these kids lol

Advertisement
the only program on the list out of those schools that even did well at WR is Pitt and that was under their previous OC. otherwise narduzzi may turn back into the pumpkin on offense

UGA FSU and ATM dont produce at WR. UGA and ATM get talented kids but they dont do **** with them at their respective schools.
Pitt will regress for sure. Nard douche wants to run the ball so they will go back to traditional Pitt form we are used to seeing.

i agree with you..

but we still have TVD.. OL coaching is a huge improvement... and we have talent at WR... i know everybody is down on WRs right now but I believe Mario when he says "we have TVD.. we'll play to his strengths and build the offense around him"..

if we had 2x1000 yard receivers last year, I don't see why we can't have at least 1 this year...

Edit: apparently we didn't have 2x1000yd receivers. My bad .. I mistook Harley's record setting career for having a great year...

Last edited:
i agree with you..

but we still have TVD.. OL coaching is a huge improvement... and we have talent at WR... i know everybody is down on WRs right now but I believe Mario when he says "we have TVD.. we'll play to his strengths and build the offense around him"..

if we had 2x1000 yard receivers last year, I don't see why we can't have at least 1 this year...
diff offensive philosophy is what everyone is worried about. even tho gattis is more decorated as a coach and def a HC candidate, people think hes gonna run the triple option bc of Michigan who didn't have **** at QB nd he adjusted. w lashlee, you knew you'd get passing and plays bc of the tempo and his rep even tho he likes to run the ball too (which is hilarious that the excuses that get made up). gattis and Mario aren't dumb. they're not gonna run a 1980s O w TVD here

Advertisement
He should go visit Pitt in Winter before making a decision. It will be grey, freezing cold, depressing and the greatest excitement will be getting harassed as he enters the WaWa to buy a hot dog. I think he would end up hating it there.

Gotta keep the 'Keem home.
There are no Wawa in the Burgh thats Sheetz territory. Sheetz & Wawa supposedly have a handshake agreement over territories Wawa is an Eastern PA thing. Sheetz is from Altoona & own Central/Western Pennsyltucky

i agree with you..

We didnt have 2x1000 yard receivers last year. Not even close. Harley had 543 yards as #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back