2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
TIFWIW: Rasta said on his show last night as of right now he expects to be Miami. But the game between us and A&M could end up being big.
unimpressed michael keaton GIF

Advertisement
We had heard the same about numerous alpha SFLA recruits, only for them to go elsewhere. JW20 was a stunned and even made me believe in Manny for just one split second.
It is a over used term but I always thought his heart was here, like others but sometimes they think somewhere else is the better decision and unfortunately they’ve been right the past 10 plus years lol

Advertisement
Calm down. I don't think he is coming here, I actually do believe you know what you are talking about. I believed you the first time and I believed you the 37th time. I just don't think you need to keep saying the same thing over and over again if you don't feel like adding anything of substance.
It's a shame that you have to explain yourself twice. You made yourself clear the first time

I hate for anyone to get mad about this message board but, as fans we are supposed share info if we have it. That’s the way this is supposed to work and it’s been that way for years. I’ve been saying this since I’ve been on here. I’d be incredibly shocked if he chose us regardless of what anything “Rasta” says.
So he’s going to likely commit to FSU (which is a really bad decision). Depending on how the year goes, is there a chance for Miami or no matter what happens, Miami has no shot?

He told Ivins and TAMU reporters that he was likely going to Bethune Cookman game. Also may be going up to UGA for Oregon game.

Will be at TAMU for Miami game - has spoken to Shemar Stewart a few times.

James Coley now WR coach ....

Advertisement
Kid wants to leave town. Mom wants him nearby. The Athletic article about him by Navarro basically says Pitt, Texas AM, or FSU.
By the tone of the article sounds like he likes A&M. Mom likes us.

BUT Sounds like FSU is the compromise.

AND I dont know **** about the kid and you can say im reading too much into it, but when a reporter says "Staying home probably isnt in the cards for Williams" that means the kid said something he wasnt allowed to quote. Also look at headlineView attachment 203590View attachment 203591

Looks like FSU since he’s sitting in one of their classrooms in that picture

He said he likes A&M but keep an eye on Pittsburgh, FSU, and Georgia.

I think if Gattis airs it out and we end up with a 80 catches/1000yard receiver, Hykeem won't be able to leave home.

Especially since his other options are A&M, FSU, Pitt and UGA. All programs they have not had elite/high production receivers recently (except Addison at Pitt).

But that's just a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back