2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If it’s miami it goes down as the biggest recruiting shock since avantae Williams. And after that I can’t even think of one.

Color me big time skeptical on that take
I won’t be surprised if this kid ends up at Miami.just on the fact that he was at every home game last year with Diaz as the head coach.with Mario know and the nil his interest in Miami should be even greater

Advertisement
TIFWIW: Rasta said on his show last night as of right now he expects to be Miami. But the game between us and A&M could end up being big.
I hate for anyone to get mad about this message board but, as fans we are supposed share info if we have it. That’s the way this is supposed to work and it’s been that way for years. I’ve been saying this since I’ve been on here. I’d be incredibly shocked if he chose us regardless of what anything “Rasta” says.

If it’s miami it goes down as the biggest recruiting shock since avantae Williams. And after that I can’t even think of one.

Color me big time skeptical on that take

Wasn't James Williams a shocker? Manny Diaz beating Kirby Smart for a recruit shocked the **** out of me.

I hate for anyone to get mad about this message board but, as fans we are supposed share info if we have it. That’s the way this is supposed to work and it’s been that way for years. I’ve been saying this since I’ve been on here. I’d be incredibly shocked if he chose us regardless of what anything “Rasta” says.
I think most people appreciate the info but the frustration is that you continuously leave out any type of explanation at all. You just pop in and keep saying over and over that he is not coming here without elaborating. Its cool to be respectful with private info but if you have nothing more to add then there is no reason to keep jumping into these threads and saying the same thing over and over.

Advertisement
I think most people appreciate the info but the frustration is that you continuously leave out any type of explanation at all. You just pop in and keep saying over and over that he is not coming here without elaborating. Its cool to be respectful with private info but if you have nothing more to add then there is no reason to keep jumping into these threads and saying the same thing over and over.
Dude, @Ghandi warned us about Jalen Brown, and then Jean. He’s also told us that Hykeem is not choosing us. It’s not just @NASTYQUEDAWG2 warning us.

It’s best to not get your hopes up, and move on. If he shocks the world and chooses the good guys, great. But as of now I would agree with them that we have an almost 0% chance of him being a Cane.

Wasn't James Williams a shocker? Manny Diaz beating Kirby Smart for a recruit shocked
Does that thinking make any sense?!?! Whoever gets upset over that obviously is a newb or something. I said this before that fathers, coaches and athletes have accounts too. But, I don’t expect someone with info to disclose too much because it called sources”. I pop in and out because I have a life outside of discussing recruits with dudes! Lol! You are going to see that I won’t have nothing much to say on here unless I can contribute real substance. Other than that, I’m might chime in once a year.

Advertisement
Does that thinking make any sense?!?! Whoever gets upset over that obviously is a newb or something. I said this before that fathers, coaches and athletes have accounts too. But, I don’t expect someone with info to disclose too much because it called sources”. I pop in and out because I have a life outside of discussing recruits with dudes! Lol! You are going to see that I won’t have nothing much to say on here unless I can contribute real substance. Other than that, I’m might chime in once a year.
Calm down. I don't think he is coming here, I actually do believe you know what you are talking about. I believed you the first time and I believed you the 37th time. I just don't think you need to keep saying the same thing over and over again if you don't feel like adding anything of substance.

Neither Tracy nor Coley were as big of shocks as Hykeem would be lol.

Tracy coming to UM leaked after his OV that last weekend (pre ENSD) and he had been flirting with us for a while after his early UF love had faded some and we had his teammate committed to us who he was very close with.

Coley had his HC on our side and he too atleast took an OV and it was always FSU vs UM.

Neither Tracy nor Coley were as big of shocks as Hykeem would be lol.

Tracy coming to UM leaked after his OV that last weekend (pre ENSD) and he had been flirting with us for a while after his early UF love had faded some and we had his teammate committed to us who he was very close with.

Coley had his HC on our side and he too atleast took an OV and it was always FSU vs UM.
This is spot on. That’s how all of it went down.

Keem would be a real shock.

Advertisement
Calm down. I don't think he is coming here, I actually do believe you know what you are talking about. I believed you the first time and I believed you the 37th time. I just don't think you need to keep saying the same thing over and over again if you don't feel like adding anything of substance.
Lol. Calm down??? You sound crazy. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back