2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Whi you play after Bethune Cookman?🤔
1660069855351.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro he’s playing games. I think he’s a CANE in the end. He’s to smart not to do his homework and see the mess the Noles are in.
nah norvell was once upon a time a decent coach in a lesser conference but has been a **** show since

Kid wants to leave town. Mom wants him nearby. The Athletic article about him by Navarro basically says Pitt, Texas AM, or FSU.
By the tone of the article sounds like he likes A&M. Mom likes us.

BUT Sounds like FSU is the compromise.

AND I dont know **** about the kid and you can say im reading too much into it, but when a reporter says "Staying home probably isnt in the cards for Williams" that means the kid said something he wasnt allowed to quote. Also look at headline
Screenshot_2022-08-10-18-33-54-89_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2022-08-10-18-34-26-78_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Kid wants to leave town. Mom wants him nearby. The Athletic article about him by Navarro basically says Pitt, Texas AM, or FSU.
By the tone of the article sounds like he likes A&M. Mom likes us.

BUT Sounds like FSU is the compromise.

AND I dont know **** about the kid and you can say im reading too much into it, but when a reporter says "Staying home probably isnt in the cards for Williams" that means the kid said something he wasnt allowed to quote. Also look at headlineView attachment 203590View attachment 203591
I get it. If he really wants to leave town and experience something else then you can’t be mad about that. See you in the portal and back at Miami in a year or so ;) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back