2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
FSU likely win 4-5 games this year. So good luck if that’s the choice lol I hope we beat the doors off them.
As been repeated ad nauseum, gotta hope they get 6 and win some irrelevant bowl so Mike sticks around and keeps them in mediocrity for years to come.

So you're not a Canes fan that makes a lot of sense.
💯 It's like, we get it man.. smh, now spare me with this tired trash about him not coming here and go back to creeping in the shadows. Guy just wants a little attention, and he will be on his way.

Advertisement
The majority of individuals who say that on this forum are obviously lying; however some really do live that kind of life. It's not that difficult to identify who those individuals are. They're the ones who don't porst, I mean post, thousands of times because their entire life revolves around this forum. Ultimately, they're the ones who don't clout chase because they feel its necessary to seek additional forms of validation in their life.
Or… maybe they ARE the ones with thousands of posts, because they have the time to do it.

1:30 announcement

Pre-celebration for having a hat on the table.
1660058514372.jpeg
1660058608344.jpeg

1660058734188.jpeg

1660058805630.jpeg

Advertisement
I think you’re right.
You know.... Now that I think about it this actually makes sense. Bama doesnt have much going on with WRs this cycle, hard to believe they wouldn't be going after an uncommitted 5star from South Florida. Yet here we are with not even a single mention of them with Hykeem. Hmmmm....

From all accounts he likes to play games and keep everyone guessing. This would fall right along those lines.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back