2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s the spin for when this kid commits somewhere else? NIL too high, too slow?

Advertisement
Not trying to defend FSU here, but what has what previous staffs have done there have to do anything with their current?

Not trying to offend you here, but...

What you're saying is precisely trying to defend that clown college. Id expect that from someone who attending that place for lower education ****hole.
ResizedP_92b65a55-d880-4efe-a521-8243bf4de770_102822554099317.gif

Last edited:
Going to be hilarious when he commits to FSU on 9/23, then the Noles lose the following day to BC. A 1-3 record at that point would have Norvell on quite the hot seat…and make ‘Keem look certifiably dumb.

Advertisement
Going to be hilarious when he commits to FSU on 9/23, then the Noles lose the following day to BC. A 1-3 record at that point would have Norvell on quite the hot seat…and make ‘Keem look certifiably dumb.
Most flippable of all the spots IMO. Go for it, man.

I really like his ceiling but just not feeling like a fit for either party. 🤷‍♂️

Looking forward to hearing D$‘s update in the Bank this week.

Advertisement
Most flippable of all the spots IMO. Go for it, man.

I really like his ceiling but just not feeling like a fit for either party. 🤷‍♂️

Looking forward to hearing D$‘s update in the Bank this week.
I think he names the next one "The Direct Deposit"!!!

Don’t even try. 80% of this board can’t even afford an ice water on South Beach, yet if you try to tell them any other place on earth is remotely fun or cool or a halfway decent place to live, you’re most clueless person who has ever lived.

Kind of funny because Miami/Ft Lauderdale isn’t my vibe. It’s cool to visit, but not my favorite city. All of us have different interests, life styles, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back