2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I live in Palatka, traveled all over the world and Stull don't know what that is.
I played a baseball tournament in Palatka once. The complex seemed like it was carved out in the middle of the woods and those were the biggest dragon fly’s I have ever seen in my life.

I played a baseball tournament in Palatka once. The complex seemed like it was carved out in the middle of the woods and those were the biggest dragon fly’s I have ever seen in my life.
Why you gotta talk about my home town Like that....lol. But dem dragonflies are mutants.

Why you gotta talk about my home town Like that....lol. But dem dragonflies are mutants.
😂😂 I honestly had a great time. We stayed at a small hotel on a Lake and it was a blast. Haven’t been back since. Just wasn’t too happy when my third baseman with severe ADD was staring at all the dragonflies and making errors cuz he wasn’t ready for the **** ball.

i agree with you..

but we still have TVD.. OL coaching is a huge improvement... and we have talent at WR... i know everybody is down on WRs right now but I believe Mario when he says "we have TVD.. we'll play to his strengths and build the offense around him"..

if we had 2x1000 yard receivers last year, I don't see why we can't have at least 1 this year...
I hear you but what are you smoking? I’m not trying to be rude but I thought I had a stroke and had to relook it up. We did NOT have 2 1000 yard receivers last year. Nowhere close lol

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I hear you but what are you smoking? I’m not trying to be rude but I thought I had a stroke and had to relook it up. We did NOT have 2 1000 yard receivers last year. Nowhere close lol
1000 yard receivers are rare in the SEC/ACC. Maybe he should add Wake to his top 6.
677C81FF-C8ED-44E9-AEA6-8EA0CE1E63CA.jpeg
D647443D-4FDD-4EFA-9B93-51AAEE0BF121.jpeg

FWIW - Berman says that (i) Williams is interested in UM, (ii) NIL deals offered to him will influence Williams' choice, and (iii) Ruiz (presumably) and Williams are still speaking about the NIL deal he'd receive if he came to UM.
Even though my comment might anger some people, I believe that this Ruiz can be a factor. Just my two cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back