2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Thought I was the only canes fan in that town at the time. Got so much **** from everyone for it
There's alot more now you see Canes flags and plates everywhere. The place I go for my gas is owned by a Hurricane family. They have an autographed picture of Jimmy Johnson behind the register. My wife hates it when we have to get gas cause I'm always there for like 20 mins just talking Canes football.

Are schools paying for commitments up front? If so I can see kids getting a quick stack to ‘commit’ and stil go about their recruitment as if they’re not committed.

Advertisement

Post your garbage food takes here. Not anywhere else.

8 pages moved in a few seconds.

Advertisement
Nothing but the truth. Only thing that's dumb, is the BS you've spewed non-stop
Look bro. I don’t come here to argue like a woman much less sling insults on a message board. It makes no sense if you aren’t face to face. It’s stupid. No need to hurl insults. We can’t accomplish nothing with it over this board. As a matter of fact, besides typing insults on this board, have even spoke to a recruit about coming to the U and they came? I have….

Look bro. I don’t come here to argue like a woman much less sling insults on a message board. It makes no sense if you aren’t face to face. It’s stupid. No need to hurl insults. We can’t accomplish nothing with it over this board. As a matter of fact, besides typing insults on this board, have even spoke to a recruit about coming to the U and they came? I have….
Mannnn STFU.....YOU came on this board spewing BS.....Lol at spoken to a recruit....since my cousin was one of Butch's ace recruiters.....I think I know alittle something about CFB recruiting

Advertisement
Mannnn STFU.....YOU came on this board spewing BS.....Lol at spoken to a recruit....since my cousin was one of Butch's ace recruiters.....I think I know alittle something about CFB recruiting
You didn’t answer my question because you can’t. I don’t care about your cousin. What have you done? Nothing right? So just let the vets on here that actually bring substance to the board do their thing and you listen. Until then, you are a JAG with internet lip. That’s it. Lol @ one of Butch’s ace recruiters. Your cousin is 75 years old and you bragging on him. Take your mouth off his meat. Don’t with it.

Last edited:
Meet in the Everglades. Leave the cell phones at home and bring the shovels 😂😂😂
head hit GIF

Advertisement
You didn’t answer my question because you can’t. I don’t care about your cousin. What have you done? Nothing right? So just let the vets on here that actually bring substance to the board and you listen. Until then, you are a JAG with internet lip. That’s it. Lol @ one of Butch’s ace recruiters. Your cousin is 75 years old and you bragging on him. Take your mouth off his meat. Don’t with it.
😄😄I've never seen someone call another poster a JAG. Consider that stolen.

You didn’t answer my question because you can’t. I don’t care about your cousin. What have you done? Nothing right? So just let the vets on here that actually bring substance to the board and you listen. Until then, you are a JAG with internet lip. That’s it. Lol @ one of Butch’s ace recruiters. Your cousin is 75 years old and you bragging on him. Take your mouth off his meat. Don’t with it.
My cousin is 62...just retired from the NFL...Another cousin is the inside LBer coach for the Broncos.....Lol on the Vets....MFer....I forgot more about UM FB than you'll ever know. When the likes of Ed Reed....Hester, PBuch, Lang, Vilma etc, have been in your home for dinner, come back and holler F-Boy

My cousin is 62...just retired from the NFL...Another cousin is the inside LBer coach for the Broncos.....Lol on the Vets....MFer....I forgot more about UM FB than you'll ever know. When the likes of Ed Reed....Hester, PBuch, Lang, Vilma etc, have been in your home for dinner, come back and holler F-Boy
Lol @ your home for dinner. They ate your food and dipped and forgot about you dude. You act like Reed invited you to his hall of fame speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back