2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meet in the Everglades. Leave the cell phones at home and bring the shovels 😂😂😂
1660773285469.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Made a Fortune in investments, and retired at 58......been on MANY recruiting trips with cuz in the 90s....not too shabby...of course nothing like you....
Let me rephrase. WHAT YOU DO TO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS PROGRAM BESIDES RIDING ON YOUR COUSINS LOG ON RECRUITING TRIPS? Please don’t run and get your cousin….LOL!!! Day boy said “made investments” lol!!!!

Advertisement
Put my Son through Law school at UM....Lol at Let me rephrase...I was going to UM games before your nothing *** was alive...
Lol!! We are the same age bruh!! Lol! Let me rephrase again because obviously, you can’t comprehend. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR THE FOOTBALL PROGRAM BESIDE RIDE ON YOUR COUSINS LOG ON RECRUITING TRIPS?

Advertisement
Fire thread and know it’s gonna be going all evening!

Advertisement
You haven't done sh*t....Nothing but a liar....One second...No way we're getting Hykeem....Then ALL of a sudden...we have a chance because of Ruiz.....Lol.....Man, get your lying *** off this site.....Lol at Veteran
You already said that lol!!! But, ask some RCT AND CANESPORT people about me. I’ve done the work homie….not my cousin or my dog….me….

Nope because he is going to say that his cousin recruits at WAWA, he invests in Sheets and his son goes to school there…lol!!!
If you have info and choose to bring it here to this free to use site, I am thankful for that. But I think it's the manner you came into this thread and repeatedly brought straight negativity, with little to no context (which is fine) that is rubbing people wrong. Just my ✌️ 🪙.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back