2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
His boys are like I see you Keem! :vogel:
eddie-murphy-nod.gif

Advertisement
Some people need to be the most important player in the room. The attention and a$$ kissing is their high.
I’ve been set straight on some of this. I’ve been asking why Jalen, Hykeem and others would waste their time going to FSU cookout.

The fact is certain programs pay out “appearance” fees to certain players for showing up. I lost sight of this factor so take certain visits with a grain of salt. Enjoying the process!!!

@Udynasty

Advertisement
I’ve been set straight on some of this. I’ve been asking why Jalen, Hykeem and others would waste their time going to FSU cookout.

The fact is certain programs pay out “appearance” fees to certain players for showing up. I lost sight of this factor so take certain visits with a grain of salt. Enjoying the process!!!

@Udynasty
Hope you're right. Just not sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not necessarily. I just think that’s the best option. He may still get green light, he is rising.
Interesting... Anthony Yero quote tweeted a Fowles tweet from 4 days ago saying he will now commit on August 3rd:

but yesterday foes said that he was open to any school:

Is Yero wrong here?

I think it’s fine if Williams and Brown aren’t really feeling Miami, but it seem like they go out their way to show it. Lol. But y’all already know what I think
of all the schools to pick...

Brown is up at FSU with his father and brother....
Supposedly Williams is very "engaged" with Dugans, etc Was at their practice today..

Imagine actually wanting to be part of that **** show up there cot****. We have a weekend filled with elite dudes hanging out vibing and they're up there riding around in a rented dirty *** Bachelorette party limo lmaoooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back