2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dawg, FSUs leading receivers since Norvell came haven’t even cracked 400 yards. Who is going to throw to him? I can’t even sweat this kid if he’s really about to purposefully end his career with the holes

Interesting... Anthony Yero quote tweeted a Fowles tweet from 4 days ago saying he will now commit on August 3rd:

but yesterday foes said that he was open to any school:

Is Yero wrong here?

Aye! On my birthday!

Advertisement
Probably empty because of Covid concerns.

They could've at least put some cardboard cutouts in the seats.

Obviously joking, but I'd imagine that's the ride to or from the airport.

"I talked to someone about it today. I’m just not sure Miami is going that route based on the conversation. I’ll continue to monitor over the next few days."

Gaby Update On Fowles
Is there a chance he is trying to put pressure on Miami with all of the ****ey smoke? Perhaps he wants the green light. I don’t know if he has a commutable offer yet. Anyone?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Alot of these "pocket towns" still exist in middle america and the bible belts states. Where white people would probably run into an alien from another galaxy before ever running into a black person in their town. Have no idea why a black athlete would want to play for a school where probably 50% of the kids there have their first experience interacting with black kids when they hit college. (SEC schools mostly but some Big 12 schools too)

Looks like with USC and Miami starting to shake things up and actually care about football again.. these kids now have options to avoid places like that now.
LoL. Let's just say everyone wants a piece. I played baseball, but would get asked all the time if I was a football player.

It was a running joke between me and my roommate who was also black, but not an athlete. It does come in handy at the local bars. "Do you play football?" Well, yes. Yes I do. Fade to black.

Would love to see the post at the end of that Sprinter Van ride… get me the **** out of this thing man. Oh wait, Teailerhassee! Get me back in that thing to go back home. Hopefully the kid comes to his senses and leaves as unceremoniously as Mimms did and never looks back. I don’t get what the draw is up there for someone like this. They have no future with the current coaching staff. The fans are delusional thinking that they win 8 games this season as their floor. They believe the portal brought them off-season riches…more like fools gold. And to consider committing to a coach that won’t be there in 2 years is suicide imo. Why has this kid not come to his sense if we are pushing as hard as it appears we are? Just crazy.
IMO, I think it's just a ploy to drive up NIL money. Maybe he's getting appearance fees.

I don't see how any good WR is interested in going there for one simple fact is they have a very limited QB room and I'm being kind when I say that.

If this dude is really about to drive like 12 hours round trip to go to freaking Trailerhassee when we have an event down the road you gotta start to believe your eyes. I know we have a staff that’s working the recruitment hard, but eventually the reality has to match the narrative. He wants out of SFL
If we don't get him, I don't care if he goes to FSU.

He can be on the losing side of the rival and watch us win our 1st ACC title and CFP appearance.

However, I think Jimbo and the oil barrens are trying to lock in Malatchi Nelson and then pull Hykeem with big bags and top QB to deliver the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back