2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s not good enough to play basketball at FSU. Let’s just kill that rumor now and stop the madness. Norvall is feeding him BS. Hykeem is good for a HS kid. Your talking a whole nother level when you talking ACC basketball. And I’ve been told by people who are close to him at Stranahan that basketball will play a zero factor in his decision. He knows it’s a pipe dream. He’s a 6’3 small/power forward. Lol. What he does works in HS basketball but that’s about it. (bullying people down low because he’s strong and athletic)
And Leonard would dead that asap. That's complete nonsense being said on here. I speak with Leonard on a regular. He just had his hip replacement surgery and is even more hornery than regular. He doesn't placate kids like that.

Advertisement
I don't know who that is or what he said. But I know what Jalen and his mother told us. I know that he had been a silent for going on a month now. I get I don't bother putting things in open threads anymore so I don't have more headaches but it's been an ongoing topic with the several people I speak with in messages. Nothing new here. In the last 2 days before he committed she came to us and said she needed to be closer to her son. Doesn't make sense to me honestly because all that happens with houses anymore is it becomes a company property. She don't own it and once he's gone it will revert to them. I don't know how much of that was an actual issue to us. I just know that's the two things that changed with us
She’s not even the owner? What a 🤡.

I don't know who that is or what he said. But I know what Jalen and his mother told us. I know that he had been a silent for going on a month now. I get I don't bother putting things in open threads anymore so I don't have more headaches but it's been an ongoing topic with the several people I speak with in messages. Nothing new here. In the last 2 days before he committed she came to us and said she needed to be closer to her son. Doesn't make sense to me honestly because all that happens with houses anymore is it becomes a company property. She don't own it and once he's gone it will revert to them. I don't know how much of that was an actual issue to us. I just know that's the two things that changed with us
He deleted most of it. But basically predicted in the end the family wasn't to be trusted.

Advertisement
Can’t really get too crazy high or low with recruiting this year. If we beat A&M **** is gonna get really real.

This is fascinating to me - seeing what really goes down behind the scenes. Something seemingly so benign (a rental house for a few years) is enough to tilt the scale for a 5-star local kid. Thanks for sharing.

I don't know one way or the other if she does. But that's not how it is normally any more. I'd imagine property is cheap over there. Maybe it's cheap enough they'd figure fvck it.
U think her opinion could change on the matter again in the coming months? Or has Mario and them had enough of dealing with it?

Advertisement
He deleted most of it. But basically predicted in the end the family wasn't to be trusted.
I think people look at this with an awfully narrow view. When saying the family can't be trusted what exactly did they do that can't be trusted? They looked out for their best interest. Something about him tells me he's the type of kid who needs to be close to that support. That's why I always said Michigan would have to do something extraordinary. It was always us or LSU. Kelly is a ****** weirdo so I hope for the kids sake they don't regret this. It's not over for him especially if a couple things push our way. But is what it is. I ain't mad at the kid and I understand the mom's wanting to be close to her son. This train ain't stopping regardless of him though so we gonna keep pushin.

I think people look at this with an awfully narrow view. When saying the family can't be trusted what exactly did they do that can't be trusted? They looked out for their best interest. Something about him tells me he's the type of kid who needs to be close to that support. That's why I always said Michigan would have to do something extraordinary. It was always us or LSU. Kelly is a ****** weirdo so I hope for the kids sake they don't regret this. It's not over for him especially if a couple things push our way. But is what it is. I ain't mad at the kid and I understand the mom's wanting to be close to her son. This train ain't stopping regardless of him though so we gonna keep pushin.
and she wouldnt have been close to her son here in Miami? I'm not trying to start anything but that just sounds like some bullsh*t from her side. You can literally be close to your son right here and not have to live in ******* Baton Rouge.

Advertisement
Your point is absolutely valid, but I’ll counter with this regarding the bolded part: did they prefer the staff and situation at Miami, purely from a football perspective?

If they did, then you could say the made a very narrow and short-minded decision. If they preferred the situation at Miami, it would have been better for his future, and thus better financially long-term. Now I know that’s hard to do when you have a deal like LSU’s in front of you…

and she wouldnt have been close to her son here in Miami? I'm not trying to start anything but that just sounds like some bullsh*t from her side. You can literally be close to your son right here and not have to live in ******* Baton Rouge.
She's lives in Mississippi and property down here right now is not easy. But that's giving us and her an excuse. I only know the side of it from our perspective. I'm sure people that know him and them can chime in more but is what it is.

Advertisement
At the end of the day, man called something weeks ago and it came to fruition. Silent commit is not a commit. And he also said Keem aint coming here. So I'm believing that and everyone is free to believe what they want. As far as I can see counting silent local commits is fools gold. No one needs to honor a verbal commit and a silent verbal commit means even less as proven here

She's lives in Mississippi and property down here right now is not easy. But that's giving us and her an excuse. I only know the side of it from our perspective. I'm sure people that know him and them can chime in more but is what it is.
ahh sh*t I did not know she lived in Miss. I guess that makes more sense now.

Anyway, hope we can make a move with Hykeem and then hopefully after we win 10-11 games this year, Jalen comes back to us

U think her opinion could change on the matter again in the coming months? Or has Mario and them had enough of dealing with it?
Recruiting is always fluid brother. And Mario aint gonna be held hostage by a kid. We'll just have to see how it all plays out. I know that sounds wishy washy. But there's several factors in play here.

At the end of the day, man called something weeks ago and it came to fruition. Silent commit is not a commit. And he also said Keem aint coming here. So I'm believing that and everyone is free to believe what they want. As far as I can see counting silent local commits is fools gold. No one needs to honor a verbal commit and a silent verbal commit means even less as proven here
I'm glad u chimed in with that last part. Because a verbal means about a shred more than a silent. They're both simply a kids intentions being known. Only difference is they're starved for attention and decide to tell y'all. So what you're putting so much stock into is actually a kid proving how much they want the attention opposed to a kid coming out to a staff and saying this is where I'll be. Until pen meets paper they're both worthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back