2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except our insiders were wrong until very late in the game and ghandi was right about Brown from the jump

Ghandi says he knows about these two crootments and nothing else. He was proven right about brown, I hope he’s wrong about hykeem, but I wouldn’t bet against him

The only insider that is actually proven is cribby (it pains me to say it, IYKYK), the rest are clout chasers. When did CIS get like 20 fake insiders btw.

Advertisement
The only insider that is actually proven is cribby (it pains me to say it, IYKYK), the rest are clout chasers. When did CIS get like 20 fake insiders btw.
Who Are You Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Hes been right once and now you believe him over credited ones like Cribby and Leeds. Also, they weren't wrong fwiw, things change lol

Lmao. Y'all are a different sad at times.

I didn't say i'd believe one over the other, but i did say i wouldn't be against him.
I didn't say i believe one of the other, but i did say i wouldn't bet against him

Things change for sure...however did things really change, or was Ghandi just right? Ghandi called it from the jump, never wavered, and was right. He doesn't claim to be anything more than a person who has juice on two kids in the 2023 class that play WR. He was spot on for the first one, You don't think that gives him some cred?

I love our insiders, it's one of the biggest things that separates this board from all other Cane boards. We get juice that few people get and we all love it. However, when someone is proven right, especially when their opinion was unpopular, they deserve the benefit of the doubt. Would you not agree?

We need to broaden the net. Cast it nationally at ALL of the top targets. Then the local kids can put up or shut up. Kids like Ray Ray that want to be Canes and are from the crib will jump on the offer (after this year, the Manny didn’t offer me narrative will be almost eliminated as this staff is competent). And as spots disappear to those wanting to come play here, it puts pressure in the local kids to get on the train or miss it entirely. We can give the locals their shot and still not be left at the alter with picking up the scraps if they go elsewhere. And there is nothing that the local coaches can then say, because we have our hometown kids getting the right of first refusal, and the kid made the choice to look elsewhere, so we did too.

Can we get this to Mario?

7d3d45cb-b044-46d2-9bb3-3600cf47fc0e_388206160320346.gif

Hes been right once and now you believe him over credited ones like Cribby and Leeds. Also, they weren't wrong fwiw, things change lol

Lmao. Y'all are a different sad at times.
@Edward20 tell me whats so dumb about this? Whats wrong with this? Say it.

Advertisement
Except our insiders were wrong until very late in the game and ghandi was right about Brown from the jump

Ghandi says he knows about these two crootments and nothing else. He was proven right about brown, I hope he’s wrong about hykeem, but I wouldn’t bet against him
I'm not gonna get into much, but up until one week out Jalen Brown had gave us a silent and negotiated an nil. Inside of that last week a certain female became a new home owner in baton rouge (like that should mean much)and an issue from Vegas between several kids got blown out of proportion. Myself I'd say if a new trailer & a argument can cheat you out of your future,than this one ain't for u... But y'all feel free to go with whatever version you'd like of the story while the truth will set you free.

I'm not gonna get into much, but up until one week out Jalen Brown had gave us a silent and negotiated an nil. Inside of that last week a certain female became a new home owner in baton rouge (like that should mean much)and an issue from Vegas between several kids got blown out of proportion. Myself I'd say if a new trailer & a argument can cheat you out of your future,than this one ain't for u... But y'all feel free to go with whatever version you'd like of the story while the truth will set you free.
oh no you can't say that, the guy with a reaction score of less than one is right.

@Edward20 tell me whats so dumb about this? Whats wrong with this? Say it.
Well, the entire thing. The guy did nothing wrong, said nothing wrong, IN FACT WAS CORRECT MONTHS BEFORE THEM, and you refuse to credit him because he's not a member of the CIS protected bubble. Why is that believing him and "not them"? Why do you refuse to give him credit or act like he pulled out a last minute guess? "Things change" lol. Obviously they didn't since March

Advertisement
That would certainly fit the soft narrative that some painted but moving on to ****ey.

Well, the entire thing. The guy did nothing wrong, said nothing wrong, IN FACT WAS CORRECT MONTHS BEFORE THEM, and you refuse to credit him because he's not a member of the CIS protected bubble. Why is that believing him and "not them"? Why do you refuse to give him credit or act like he pulled out a last minute guess? "Things change" lol. Obviously they didn't since March
I refuse to give someone insider credit for being right once and posting useless **** on all other occasions.

I refuse to give someone insider credit for being right once and posting useless **** on all other occasions.
If he was throwing **** at the wall about a bunch of random things, I would wholeheartedly agree with you. He wasn't. He simply claimed to have info on two people, and so far that info turned out to be correct. No more, no less.

Advertisement
I don't disagree that EVERYTHING leading up to the kids commitment pointed to us, but you also can't deny that ghandi called it from the jump. Who knows what really happened, but no one can deny that Ghandi nailed it from the start.

He’s not good enough to play basketball at FSU. Let’s just kill that rumor now and stop the madness. Norvall is feeding him BS. Hykeem is good for a HS kid. Your talking a whole nother level when you talking ACC basketball. And I’ve been told by people who are close to him at Stranahan that basketball will play a zero factor in his decision. He knows it’s a pipe dream. He’s a 6’3 small/power forward. Lol. What he does works in HS basketball but that’s about it. (bullying people down low because he’s strong and athletic)

But is it a double wide with polyester curtains and a redwood deck?

I don't disagree that EVERYTHING leading up to the kids commitment pointed to us, but you also can't deny that ghandi called it from the jump. Who knows what really happened, but no one can deny that Ghandi nailed it from the start.
I don't know who that is or what he said. But I know what Jalen and his mother told us. I know that he had been a silent for going on a month now. I get I don't bother putting things in open threads anymore so I don't have more headaches but it's been an ongoing topic with the several people I speak with in messages. Nothing new here. In the last 2 days before he committed she came to us and said she needed to be closer to her son. Doesn't make sense to me honestly because all that happens with houses anymore is it becomes a company property. She don't own it and once he's gone it will revert to them. I don't know how much of that was an actual issue to us. I just know that's the two things that changed with us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back