2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ghandi said he aint an insider but he knows about Brown and Hykeem. I tend to believe him after what took place this past week. We need to move on to SO FL players who not only wanna help us but also want to help us recruit like Ray Ray. If highly rated national recruits can do it, why should we give local kids a past? Some of them aint even taking OV’s.

If he goes to Tallahassee we will never hear his name again…until he hits the portal a year later.
That’s an unadulterated fact.

Any WR stupid enough to sign with FSU is walking to a graveyard & laying down in the casket willingly.

Idc if he commits to Miami or not, but going to FSU... Smh, get his headstone ready because he will be sorely missed.

That’s an unadulterated fact.

Any WR stupid enough to sign with FSU is walking to a graveyard & laying down in the casket willingly.

Idc if he commits to Miami or not, but going to FSU... Smh, get his headstone ready because he will be sorely missed.
Agree. FSU is where WR’s careers go to die.

He’d be out of his mind.

Advertisement

Now why... would he... do that?
1657430945479.png

Didn’t someone say the only reason he was considering FSU (and it was more serious than we think) was because they’re offering him the chance to play two sports?

Advertisement
Ghandi said he aint an insider but he knows about Brown and Hykeem. I tend to believe him after what took place this past week. We need to move on to SO FL players who not only wanna help us but also want to help us recruit like Ray Ray. If highly rated national recruits can do it, why should we give local kids a past? Some of them aint even taking OV’s.
I agree with the second part, but the first part is just him being a massive mope.

We have people evidently known for knowing things who clearly disagree with him. And I roll with them 100/100 times.

Advertisement
We need to broaden the net. Cast it nationally at ALL of the top targets. Then the local kids can put up or shut up. Kids like Ray Ray that want to be Canes and are from the crib will jump on the offer (after this year, the Manny didn’t offer me narrative will be almost eliminated as this staff is competent). And as spots disappear to those wanting to come play here, it puts pressure in the local kids to get on the train or miss it entirely. We can give the locals their shot and still not be left at the alter with picking up the scraps if they go elsewhere. And there is nothing that the local coaches can then say, because we have our hometown kids getting the right of first refusal, and the kid made the choice to look elsewhere, so we did too.

I agree with the second part, but the first part is just him being a massive mope.

We have people evidently known for knowing things who clearly disagree with him. And I roll with them 100/100 times.
Well he was right because he said it long before they caught up on Brown, that he was never coming here. We had kids people think are locks and they aint even planning to OV here. Thats a big red flag and am not falling for it anymore.

Last edited:

Except our insiders were wrong until very late in the game and ghandi was right about Brown from the jump

Ghandi says he knows about these two crootments and nothing else. He was proven right about brown, I hope he’s wrong about hykeem, but I wouldn’t bet against him

Advertisement
Except our insiders were wrong until very late in the game and ghandi was right about Brown from the jump

Ghandi says he knows about these two crootments and nothing else. He was proven right about brown, I hope he’s wrong about hykeem, but I wouldn’t bet against him
Hes been right once and now you believe him over credited ones like Cribby and Leeds. Also, they weren't wrong fwiw, things change lol

Lmao. Y'all are a different sad at times.

If he comes, it will shock me and a lot of other people for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back