2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It absolutely is. My dad was stationed in Biloxi and that's how I developed a healthy hatred for LSU.
I live in Biloxi and I hate LSU. Just a bunch of bandwagoners down here. Most kids from the coast go to Ole Miss or Mississippi State. A small minority go to LSU.

Advertisement
@1murhurricane i was looking at the WR board nationwide and Keem is basically the best uncommitted WR we in on. There been some rumblings on Cottrell and ****ey but im like ****, we cannot lose out on this guy. What's your feelings on it?

Advertisement
@1murhurricane i was looking at the WR board nationwide and Keem is basically the best uncommitted WR we in on. There been some rumblings on Cottrell and ****ey but im like ****, we cannot lose out on this guy. What's your feelings on it?
No. Keem…Trust me on this. I’d be shocked if he comes here. No Keem. BTW. 1murhirricane don’t know more about this particular situation than me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No. Keem…Trust me on this. I’d be shocked if he comes here. No Keem.
Yeah that's what @Ghandi said. I believe him. I was just looking at the WR board and almost all the top ranked players are committed nation wide or we have no relationship with them. We might have to push for ****ey from Oregon. Not sure his interest. Do you know the details why you say that about Keem?

Yeah that's what @Ghandi said. I believe him. I was just looking at the WR board and almost all the top ranked players are committed nation wide or we have no relationship with them. We might have to push for ****ey from Oregon. Not sure his interest. Do you know the details why you say that about Keem?
This is how y’all sound, fyi:

“don’t go after that elite kid, he has an attitude issue.”

”don’t go after that one either, his pops is into everything.”

”whatever you do, do not touch that dude, his mother hates UM, trust me.”

”man why can’t we get any of the top guys to commit? so weird”

Advertisement
I’m not saying don’t try but, there is zero chance IMHO

So I have absolutely no sources on this outside of following recruiting very closely over the years.. and I really don’t see this one.

It’s a different age with Mario and this staff, but I don’t know. Doesn’t really seem like there’s much interest on his end. Hope like **** I’m wrong

Advertisement
So I have absolutely no sources on this outside of following recruiting very closely over the years.. and I really don’t see this one.

It’s a different age with Mario and this staff, but I don’t know. Doesn’t really seem like there’s much interest on his end. Hope like **** I’m wrong
Definitely not wrong

This is how y’all sound, fyi:

“don’t go after that elite kid, he has an attitude issue.”

”don’t go after that one either, his pops is into everything.”

”whatever you do, do not touch that dude, his mother hates UM, trust me.”

”man why can’t we get any of the top guys to commit? so weird”
You confused me on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back