2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TAMU is holding their big Pool Party recruiting event the last weekend of July, too. It's either Saturday 7/30 or Sunday 7/31. They are claiming right now that "all major targets, both in state and oos, will be there.

Last year was a huge weekend for them... curious to see if Hykeem makes it out there ... They mentioned him and Andy Jean

Advertisement
TAMU is holding their big Pool Party recruiting event the last weekend of July, too. It's either Saturday 7/30 or Sunday 7/31. They are claiming right now that "all major targets, both in state and oos, will be there.

Last year was a huge weekend for them... curious to see if Hykeem makes it out there ... They mentioned him and Andy Jean
Every major school is hosting something that last weekend. We will find out who is interested in who depends on who shows up where.

Pool party lol

Like Sfla kids are impressed by a pool party

Pool party lol

Like Sfla kids are impressed by a pool party

This pool they are

moneypool.gif

Advertisement
With Jalen looking like he won't be a part of the class at the moment, Hykeem becomes the No. 1 non OL/DL target for me. Gotta build the trenches first and we have a QB on board, but I think we desperately need to stack elite playmakers.

With Jalen looking like he won't be a part of the class at the moment, Hykeem becomes the No. 1 non OL/DL target for me. Gotta build the trenches first and we have a QB on board, but I think we desperately need to stack elite playmakers.
Agreed, Sampson is #1 overall for me and then other trench bullies, but we need a bonafide #1 WR on the outside. ‘Keem can be that.

Not saying any of the following are as talented as Hykeem but don't forget....... Restrepo is a 1st down every time. B Smith and George looked good at times last year.George is not a return guy. I guess Brinson, Smith, Redding have some ground to make up. Unreal how expectations have changed in 6 months.

Not saying any of the following are as talented as Hykeem but don't forget....... Restrepo is a 1st down every time. B Smith and George looked good at times last year.George is not a return guy. I guess Brinson, Smith, Redding have some ground to make up. Unreal how expectations have changed in 6 months.

Nah we need 4 top notch WR in this class

Advertisement
He's not coming here either.

Just not as interested as the Out of State kids if you can believe it.

I've been saying here for years, the local football culture here is basura. People down here love to string Miami along and sh*t on the school and program.

Hoping winning and a focus on Out of State recruiting by this staff puts an end to this behavior.

Advertisement
1/2 way there. If the staff is off jalen then Hykeem is in play
Am I missing something? I read this afternoon that Jalen is committing this Friday at 6:00 PM. Unless I missed something, I believe that he is committing to us.

Advertisement
He's not coming here either.

Just not as interested as the Out of State kids if you can believe it.

I've been saying here for years, the local football culture here is basura. People down here love to string Miami along and sh*t on the school and program.

Hoping winning and a focus on Out of State recruiting by this staff puts an end to this behavior.
Freaking sucks that these high level local kids think they're too good for UM but the optics of losing out on the 3 best wrs in SoFla doesn't look great. Hopefully we have s strong season and these diva *** kids get their heads on straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back