2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grown men caused this ruckus so I completely agree. Do I like the bs no but these 16, 17, 18 year old kids have grown men and women across the country/world following their every move. I love recruiting, always have, but it’s gotten weird over the years because of it

That's what I'm saying especially in the SEC. It's not weird it's creepy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you could only have 2 between Brown, Jean and Williams who do you take???
I think 5 may be too many, but who knows how they want to adjust the roster with the ability to take as many as they want as long as they keep under 85.
We have Restrepo, K Smith, Brinson. George, B Smith, Redding, Ladson, Horton and Young with eligibility left after this year.

Between the @1murhurricane @LeedsCane @Cribby we don’t have to look into much other “insider news” Im thankful for what you 3 do. @Liberty City El comes through with the scoop and the entire sports encyclopedia on deck. Shoutout to @Coach Macho and @DMoney it’s gonna be some good days ahead of us

denzel washington GIF

Advertisement
I think 5 may be too many, but who knows how they want to adjust the roster with the ability to take as many as they want as long as they keep under 85.
We have Restrepo, K Smith, Brinson. George, B Smith, Redding, Ladson, Horton and Young with eligibility left after this year.

Hykeem and Jalen

I think Jean is waiting to see how things shake out. I think UM would take him in a 5 man WR class but maybe he doesn’t want that. So, keep the options open in the meantime. Just a guess.

Mario is no joke and the hits will keep coming. That being said let the record show Mario cares what this kid does a lot. Just stating facts:)
I said days ago, Mario been knowing this kid for years with him being from the west coast. This is the HC and the Assistant HC position. They and the staff including Joe have had a long standing relationship with the kid. I don't think they will just easily let kid go to Tennessee without serious battle

Advertisement
I said days ago, Mario been knowing this kid for years with him being from the west coast. This is the HC and the Assistant HC position. They and the staff including Joe have had a long standing relationship with the kid. I don't think they will just easily let kid go to Tennessee without serious battle
Maybe this is a dumb question but if it really is as neck and neck as it appears…can we really say his recruitment is over in July?

Advertisement
all of them. The WR room needs a drastic overhaul. []__[] need to have a room that looks like Bama as soon as possible.

Seems like this recruitment will be based on how we play this season: ACC championship he is ours, another 8 win season or worse he got the excuse he was looking for to leave.
So with that said, what does fsu have to do for him to go there? LOL

Wrong Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back