2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
With this kind of recrootin either they better get on the bus or get left behind as Corch Jim Fossil (RIP) once declared.

You're either with us or with the circus.

Advertisement
I hear that Mario has Hykeem at the top of his WR board.

And Mario refuses to lose those at the top of his board.

So let's see. @1murhurricane
images (7).jpeg

If you could only have 2 between Brown, Jean and Williams who do you take???
I think 5 may be too many, but who knows how they want to adjust the roster with the ability to take as many as they want as long as they keep under 85.
We have Restrepo, K Smith, Brinson. George, B Smith, Redding, Ladson, Horton and Young with eligibility left after this year.
Brown and Williams easy

He’s one of the local kids who are looking for an excuse not to come.

You don’t need an excuse, young man.

You need to just to be upfront with the adults involved so they can do their jobs.
He may not even be looking for an excuse, some of these kids don’t even be Miami fans or a fan of any team, so when making a choice they really had no idea of where they want to go.

Advertisement
Would be strange if we pull all these other national kids we never get and don't land this kid who was a cane lean under Manny attending all of our games

Advertisement
Both Hykeem and Brown are big (PAUSE), athletic freaks.

Hykeem in particular is huge (Double PAUSE), with incredible upside.

Andy Jean is a route running savant with hands that are enormous (Triple PAUSE).

All 3 of them are must gets, in my opinion. They, to go along with Robbie and Ray Ray, would instantly transform our offense back to what it used to be back in the day…speed on speed, on more speed.

P.S. - I just realized that my entire post is one big:
Pause Affirmations GIF by Selfpause: Positive Affirmation App
Break Pause GIF by femtec alumnae e.v.

@Confidence1000 …you’ve got me all paranoid, brother.

Spying Conspiracy Theory GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo
Season 4 Episode 3 GIF by The Office
Worry Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
lookout watching GIF by Republic Records
Tired Mr Krabs GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
nervous stressed out GIF by happydog
looking back turn around GIF by Justin Timberlake

Seems like this recruitment will be based on how we play this season: ACC championship he is ours, another 8 win season or worse he got the excuse he was looking for to leave.
Does he lack a build-it l-back or better still a rebuild-it mentality? He lacks if waiting on how season goes. No gold-digger mentality. Work.

Advertisement
But this should not intoxicate him knowing that we are equally a traditional power and on the way back
It’s a draw for many top recruits. SEC is the best conference to play in. Idc who says otherwise. It’s just facts. The competition, game day experiences, the investment..a big boy power move we’d find a way to move over there

Both Hykeem and Brown are big (PAUSE), athletic freaks.

Hykeem in particular is huge (Double PAUSE), with incredible upside.

Andy Jean is a route running savant with hands that are enormous (Triple PAUSE).

All 3 of them are must gets, in my opinion. They, to go along with Robbie and Ray Ray, would instantly transform our offense back to what it used to be back in the day…speed on speed, on more speed.

P.S. - I just realized that my entire post is one big:
Pause Affirmations GIF by Selfpause: Positive Affirmation App
Break Pause GIF by femtec alumnae e.v.

@Confidence1000 …you’ve got me all paranoid, brother.

Spying Conspiracy Theory GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo
Season 4 Episode 3 GIF by The Office
Worry Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
lookout watching GIF by Republic Records
Tired Mr Krabs GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
nervous stressed out GIF by happydog
looking back turn around GIF by Justin Timberlake
I must admit! U hit the pause button at all the right times (Pause). Congratulations 😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back