2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It’s A&M, UGA & Pitt.

I commend your commitment to being a mole. You've been posting once a year for 7 years. Kudos.

1656859095435.png

1656859244040.png

1656859113209.png

Back in the game with Hykeem per Gaby
I'm a star ***** and so is Mario lol. Hykeem's recruitment has been odd. Went from a Miami lock/heavy lean to not feeling us which never made sense. If he wants in, that really makes numbers tight at the WR spot which is great. Ray Ray + Robby Washington + Brown + Jean + Hykeem is 5. We took 3 TEs so 5 WRs wouldn't necessarily surprise me.

Anyway, we will figure out the numbers later. Glad we are back in it with Hakeem. You can't left a guy that physically gifted just leave without a fight.

Advertisement
Seems like this recruitment will be based on how we play this season: ACC championship he is ours, another 8 win season or worse he got the excuse he was looking for to leave.

Advertisement
We were never out of the game per me all along lol
You been consistent that Brown and Keem are high on the staff list. I have been high on him too, and I want to get him. His size and speed combo is something you can't let go without a fight. This is Jerry Jeudy going to Bama and people try to make excuses that he wouldn't be so good because he played in an option at Deerfield. Innis gone we can't let this guy leave too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The SEC/OSU didn’t know who he was until spring/summer eval..was sorta under the radar. Cats outta the bag now

I also stated on this one let it play out as it wouldn't be a clean recruitment with a lot of media riff raff. Let the kids have their day. As grown men we need to be a little more graceful when judging the actions of these recruits IMO
Grown men caused this ruckus so I completely agree. Do I like the bs no but these 16, 17, 18 year old kids have grown men and women across the country/world following their every move. I love recruiting, always have, but it’s gotten weird over the years because of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back