2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it on a post yesterday in another thread.

The hate is real. Some of our fans think that it’s a “conspiracy theory” that the rest of CFB is mad shook (other schools, their fans, MSM, etc.), and doing every they can to try to stop us before we fully get this F5 going.

The evidence speaks for itself. All kinds of “reporters” Tweeting about Miami buying players (even though NIL is totally legal, and all of the big bag schools are using it), other coaches begging recruits not to visit us, manginas like Finebaum spinning a bunch of bullshyt about Miami and NIL on ESPN.

This is all carefully planned and orchestrated. Attempted hit pieces galore against us, but it’s not gonna work.

We should be extremely thankful that Mario, Rad and company are not the incompetent clown show that ruled over our athletics department for many years, they are the exact opposite.

Advertisement
Jesus....
Lawwwwwwwwd
Baby Babies GIF

Advertisement
Mansell had a few "nuggets" up today - BMac was down in south Florida this week. Mansell noted he believes the Dawgs have some momentum right now with both Hykeem Williams and Tyler Williams...

I saw that Corey Raymond was also in So Fla visiting Andy Jean today...

Advertisement
Mansell had a few "nuggets" up today - BMac was down in south Florida this week. Mansell noted he believes the Dawgs have some momentum right now with both Hykeem Williams and Tyler Williams...

Gayturds have their only recruiter doing all of the recruiting for them.

I remember a highly rated recruit was annoyed that three different position coaches recruited him during the Golden era. The school he went to had the same coach recruiting him since he was a freshman in high school. It got me thinking.

Maybe Hykeem has not connected with Gattis as much as Likens up to this point. Which would be understandable, considering the amount of time Likens/Hykeem spent together the past couple of years. Seems like the teenager values loyalty/consistency. That Pitt staff got on him early and he locked in an OV early.

(This is a a reason I haven’t seen mentioned yet. All those first time visits to Bama/USC/UGA/etc make the eyes go wide too. Please do not take this as a shot at our current staff because it is not.)
Seems to fit in perfectly with that article that was posted. If he’s just meeting Gattis for the first time

I like our chances as it goes on

Advertisement
Definitely not. Ive literally called the days kids would hit the portal , the day they’d commit and the number they’d wear at UM which they were wearing in their commitment pic. I’ve done stuff like this a bunch of times since “18. Yet there’s people that mock me or call me a “ fake insider“
and that’s just fine. I’ll sleep ok.

I’m not in this to gain fans or clout , just like @1murhurricane isnt.
We don’t care about your motivations. You have shown substantial competence in providing info and not only being correct, but being good guys/gal about letting guys have their time to make announcements (despite many, including myself, feening for the info). Keep it up. You and others with connections to the team are very appreciated by those of us that don’t have access to the information (and I am tight with a couple of well connected player alums that don’t have the same info).

So now Corey Raymond is now going to recruit ALLLLLL the positions for the Gaytors? Hilarious.

EDIT: Sorry, Pipo, you beat me to it...

Advertisement
I heard his dad was a big Dan Marino fan... #finsup
Please never reference that stupid saying again. The greatest thing to happen to the Phins besides getting Hill is getting rid of that stupid saying. My god that was such a low point in Phins history. Especially when they would play that stupid song at the stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back