2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I think everyone listens to him and Cribby. The issue here hasn’t been whether or not we are recruiting but why does he omit us in every interview? I’m sure 1mur and company know what they are talking about but that doesn’t mean that it hasn’t been a strange recruitment. These things aren’t mutual exclusive.

I've said from day one he is at the very top of the board for almost any position. Let him have fun and do his thing. He's worth the pursuit. After the CJ Rivals article you can see the national media and in some instances the local media is having trouble adjusting to what we are capable of. There isn't one staff in the country that is better face to face than ours. Fran Brown and a few others are on point with txts, FaceTime etc but when we get people here it's game over OV or not.

I think everyone listens to him and Cribby. The issue here hasn’t been whether or not we are recruiting but why does he omit us in every interview? I’m sure 1mur and company know what they are talking about but that doesn’t mean that it hasn’t been a strange recruitment. These things aren’t mutual exclusive.
Definitely not everyone. I've seen it with my on eyes man lol but I get what you're saying.

The *** happened here. I still believe he signs with us but he was at multiple home games last year when we were burnt ashole under a **** staff. Kid was all in until.....

Odd recruitment
I mean look at what you're saying... He was at multiple "games". That's during the season. Let's wait until the season start first to start worrying.

There isn't one staff in the country that is better face to face than ours. Fran Brown and a few others are on point with txts, FaceTime etc but when we get people here it's game over OV or not.
This is the part that I keep hearing, no matter who I talk to; HS guys, SEC staffers, 7 on 7 coaches/show runners, they all say that no one wants a kid they have high up on their board to take that OV to Miami. It’s a foregone conclusion that once that happens, if we were actually a legitimate option for the player, we take the lead in their recruitment at a bare minimum. Some schools are more professional about how they try to prevent it, others effectively pressure their beat writers and ‘insiders’ to put in predictions or write hype/fluff articles for certain schools (A&M and FSU come to mind). This is all WITHOUT the NIL layer. So you can see why, once you add the bags to the equation, we are lining ourselves up for one of the best (perhaps the best) recruiting cycles in the history of this university.

Advertisement

I've said from day one he is at the very top of the board for almost any position. Let him have fun and do his thing. He's worth the pursuit. After the CJ Rivals article you can see the national media and in some instances the local media is having trouble adjusting to what we are capable of. There isn't one staff in the country that is better face to face than ours. Fran Brown and a few others are on point with txts, FaceTime etc but when we get people here it's game over OV or not.

One other thing I want to point out as discreetly as possible on a public forum. We have kids right now silented to us who are bagged up and continue to get "things" from other schools. They deserve it so why ruin that by committing publicly? Why not let Bama, UGA and other schools waste resources on a kid who isn't going there?We are on the right side of that equation more often than not these days. Our staff know how the game is played.

And full disclaimer for the media scraping this site I am not talking about Hykeem lol. Thanks for the heads up @Cribby

Definitely not everyone. I've seen it with my on eyes man lol but I get what you're saying.
Definitely not. Ive literally called the days kids would hit the portal , the day they’d commit and the number they’d wear at UM which they were wearing in their commitment pic. I’ve done stuff like this a bunch of times since “18. Yet there’s people that mock me or call me a “ fake insider“
and that’s just fine. I’ll sleep ok.

I’m not in this to gain fans or clout , just like @1murhurricane isnt.

Advertisement
Definitely not. Ive literally called the days kids would hit the portal , the day they’d commit and the number they’d wear at UM which they were wearing in their commitment pic. I’ve done stuff like this a bunch of times since “18. Yet there’s people that mock me or call me a “ fake insider“
and that’s just fine. I’ll sleep just fine.

Lol you're a HOF'er. At this point if people don't believe your posts they're trolling.

and that’s just fine. I’ll sleep just fine.

Lol trust me I've witnessed **** near all of that to a tee! Majority of us do understand how valuable the information you guys provide and it is much appreciated!

Advertisement

- Miami coaches or staffers are hitting up his phone all day long. "they call/text me every time they touch their phone"

-Met Gattis for the first time on Saturday. Gattis had cut ups of Hykeem's HS offense and showed him how he would use him in a similar offense at Miami.
"Everything that I do, they do the same, so it wouldn’t be hard to transition from here,”

-He says that Gattis is a cool guy who knows what he is talking about - puts guys in the league.

“Now that I’ve seen they changed a lot, there’s a lot of interest. Just waiting for the season to start and see how everything goes,” Williams said.

- Mom is a fan of Mario and of her son staying close to home...

One other thing I want to point out as discreetly as possible on a public forum. We have kids right now silented to us who are bagged up and continue to get "things" from other schools. They deserve it so why ruin that by committing publicly? Why not let Bama, UGA and other schools waste resources on a kid who isn't going there?We are on the right side of that equation more often than not these days. Our staff know how the game is played.

And full disclaimer for the media scraping this site I am not talking about Hykeem lol. Thanks for the heads up @Cribby
I bet some of the silents are Baxter, Rashada, Bain, Jalen Brown, & Jaxon Howard

Advertisement
But we never reach out to him according to some guys on 24/7 and there's even screenshots of texts from coaches lmao. When you know things for a fact and read certain things by people in the know it's funny.
I said it on a post yesterday in another thread.

The hate is real. Some of our fans think that it’s a “conspiracy theory” that the rest of CFB is mad shook (other schools, their fans, MSM, etc.), and doing everything they can to try to stop us before we fully get this F5 going.

The evidence speaks for itself. All kinds of “reporters” Tweeting about Miami buying players (even though NIL is totally legal, and all of the big bag schools are using it), other coaches begging recruits not to visit us, manginas like Finebaum spinning a bunch of bullshyt about Miami and NIL on ESPN.

This is all carefully planned and orchestrated. Attempted hit pieces galore against us, but it’s not gonna work.

We should be extremely thankful that Mario, Rad and company are not the incompetent clown show that ruled over our athletics department for many years, they are the exact opposite.

Last edited:
We all know how this kids recruitment is going to go. He's going to take a bunch of unofficials to Miami including multiple games and hold the last OV spot for us. Going to have to battle every SEC school and OSU for this kid but we will be in it.

I said it on a post yesterday in another thread.

The hate is real. Some of our fans think that it’s a “conspiracy theory” that the rest of CFB is mad shook (other schools, their fans, MSM, etc.), and doing every they can to try to stop us before we fully get this F5 going.

The evidence speaks for itself. All kinds of “reporters” Tweeting about Miami buying players (even though NIL is totally legal, and all of the big bag schools are using it), other coaches begging recruits not to visit us, manginas like Finebaum spinning a bunch of bullshyt about Miami and NIL on ESPN.

This is all carefully planned and orchestrated. Attempted hit pieces galore against us, but it’s not gonna work.

We should be extremely thankful that Mario, Rad and company are not the incompetent clown show that ruled over our athletics department for many years, they are the exact opposite.
Nah bro. Fans just have years of losing stuck in their head. They’ve gained the loser mentality and just assume everything bad for the canes. Manny, Golden, and Shannon really did a number on them.

I remember a highly rated recruit was annoyed that three different position coaches recruited him during the Golden era. The school he went to had the same coach recruiting him since he was a freshman in high school. It got me thinking.

Maybe Hykeem has not connected with Gattis as much as Likens up to this point. Which would be understandable, considering the amount of time Likens/Hykeem spent together the past couple of years. Seems like the teenager values loyalty/consistency. That Pitt staff got on him early and he locked in an OV early.

(This is a a reason I haven’t seen mentioned yet. All those first time visits to Bama/USC/UGA/etc make the eyes go wide too. Please do not take this as a shot at our current staff because it is not.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back