2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not saying I expect it to, but a lot can change in the next 7 months.

He does come across as someone who is enamored by places different than his home and that might be a draw for him.

Can’t be the WR production, that’s for sure.

You’re going to have to show WRs from the area that you can help them become the Juedy’s , Cooper’s etc. Not saying guys are on their level.

Another year without a WR drafted. The stigma around Mario and his offense. True or not. Miami will have its work cut out for them

Advertisement
who gives a fack about crystal balls right now? Y'all forgetting that the top tight end was committed to Bama (!!!) and flipped to the good guys on NSD. Moss was crystal balled to USC, Citizen to UF, etc.

You all are so soft. Quit crying.

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

To me crystal balls can mean different things...is the crystal ball saying he is going to commit this weekend or is it saying hey we believe at the moment things are looking good for Texas A&M? I doubt he's committing now so I'm not really worried

Quit your biching and crying. Its early may, that's 1. 2nd thing, if yall gonna cry.....cry over a QB, DL and LB, maybe CBs. WR and RB will never be our problem. Please stop. When they CB to us, do yall man celebrate the same as u cry when they CB to other schools? If you don't, u need to look in the mirror

Advertisement
Not great, but it's far from over.

On another note, might be time for some of these silents to get going here...middle of May and no real standout gem to this class (yet). Feel like getting someone on-board early would help generate some momentum.

At the end of the day it's Mario, so we shouldn't have to worry about recruiting. We'll be ok.

Advertisement
You’re going to have to show WRs from the area that you can help them become the Juedy’s , Cooper’s etc. Not saying guys are on their level.

Another year without a WR drafted. The stigma around Mario and his offense. True or not. Miami will have its work cut out for them
I agree but A&M hasn't produced ****e at WR outside of Mike Evans. So shouldn't they have to prove that as well?

This is why we need to allow kids that want to commit to announce commitments already. At least give kids like this pause when they are considering going outside of the area. We need to show that we are locking things down here. I get that this is far from over, but I want to start to see momentum with the 23 class.

I'm always amazed at how much south Florida kids hate their own school
I got nothing for this except we've been unremarkable for 17 years. Will likely take time to fix. Fortunately there's always kids from South Florida that do want to be at Miami and Mario will supplement with going National in a way where no stone is left unturned.

But man it's unfortunate to see how often this happens. For my sanity I'm holding out to see who will be this year's Cyrus Moss and Trevonte Citizen. Blue Chippers that respect the logo that we don't even know yet. I also assume there will be some Jaleel Skinner situations where we go down to the wire with a blue blood and get it done.

But this makes for a recruiting season that won't go like we dreamed where everyone just jumps on board early.

Can’t stand these mf’s. A WR going to play for Jimbo just isn’t thinking this through lol.
Don’t put anything into this, Keem loves playing games and he loves attention. It’s just the kind of kid he is and I am not paying attention to his recruitment until September at the earliest. He did this before with Ohio State too. Oklahoma as well. He just really likes to talk to the media guys and say what they want to hear when they pay him for information on his recruitment. If this was literally any of our other WR targets I would be worried but it’s Hykeem ffs. He isn’t signing with Texas 8&4 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back