2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If we win at Texas A&M that will legit send a shockwave thru college football lol
Why? Did they find a competent QB or something? How about another NFL RB to replace Isaiah Spiller? How about some new offensive Olinemen? If you’re gonna be shocked if we beat Tamu then I got some ocean front property in Serbia to sell you

Why? Did they find a competent QB or something? How about another NFL RB to replace Isaiah Spiller? How about some new offensive Olinemen? If you’re gonna be shocked if we beat Tamu then I got some ocean front property in Serbia to sell you
Maybe not to a canes fan, but the national media and average fan would be 100% shocked if we win at their place. They don't follow CFB as in-depth as you, for example. All they see is #4 Texas A&M vs #20 Miami (whatever we both are ranked). The average fan doesn't understand that they don't have a QB, or lost Spiller, or are breaking in a new O-line.

Jimbo is a mediocre coach. However, A&M has finished Top 10 in recruiting five years in a row and beat Bama last year. They have talent. I believe that along with the game being played at Kyle Field would make it a surprise victory. There is lots of unknowns with our team.

We're a 10 Point Dog on the road against a "MiGhTy SeC" team that beat Bama last year and had the best recruiting class of all time. Meanwhile we were 7-5 and got absolutely pantsed against the legit teams we played last year. It would absolutely be a statement to college football if we pull that win out. Didn't sound like he was saying he would be shocked if we won, but that it would have ramifications across CFB if we win. He's not wrong there.

Advertisement
We need to get @Baba Yaga in here to do an aTm logo with an 8 in place of the a and a 4 in place of the m...
That can be done.

1652474309035.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Tamu has a lot of media attention cause of that class they signed. Warranted or not. We can absolutely beat them. With that offense they run they can lose to anyone. But that doesn’t mean the media would be in a sec purse clutching frenzy if we beat them

I have so much to say but I ain’t lol
You've always kept it 100 man, if it's bad news we should be able to handle it. I don't think we should be writing off A&M at all...not with their bags and commitment to football. Of course we've got 6+ months til December and it's going to be a loooong process, but this shouldn't be something to scoff at and assume he's simply playing with them and their oil money.

Advertisement
Let’s relaxxxx Not worried about WR recruiting till Jalen brown is leaning somewhere else. Still don’t know why a WR wants to play in that offense.

You've always kept it 100 man, if it's bad news we should be able to handle it. I don't think we should be writing off A&M at all...not with their bags and commitment to football. Of course we've got 6+ months til December and it's going to be a loooong process, but this shouldn't be something to scoff at and assume he's simply playing with them and their oil money.
Them boys got a personal vendetta against Mario seem like lol I wouldn’t be surprised to see him and that QB pop at any point between now July. I know Mario ain’t gone kill over though so let’s see how the fight goes

Advertisement
Them boys got a personal vendetta against Mario seem like lol I wouldn’t be surprised to see him and that QB pop at any point between now July. I know Mario ain’t gone kill over though so let’s see how the fight goes
You've confirmed what my feeling was...it's not just A&M, there's plenty of schools that I feel have a vendetta against us. We joke about it sometimes, but people really don't want to see us back and they'll do anything possible to ensure that. Doesn't help that Jumbo owns our a$$ and can talk incessantly about it even though it was during his FSU days.

Ruiz and his NIL isn't going to offset the big boys, **** it probably won't win out 50% of the time if they really want to get in a bidding war.

We need to win games. Not much you can do about that til September rolls around, so until then, the negative recruiting will be through the roof like we've never experienced.

I also assume you meant Hakeem and Rashada to A&M btw, if I misread the post forgive me haha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back