2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
TIFWIW, there is some chatter (third hand information) that Hykeem Williams is considering transferring to STA.
That’ll be great for him accolade wise. If you’re a talented guy they’ll get you the ball.

They have too much mouths to feed
Wouldn’t matter if he’s there. He would have the best tools. Unless they get Brandon he would be the most talented guy out there for them.

Advertisement
He’s a fan. No doubt. But you can’t disagree saying that STA hasn’t been great for us lately. Sabag has got the best guys from there
OSU has and that because of John Bosa and guys like Jason Taylor. Saban has only gotten 2 guys from there.

OSU has and that because of John Bosa and guys like Jason Taylor. Saban has only gotten 2 guys from there.
The Bosa boys went to OSU because their mother’s family are OSU peeps. 3 guys. Ingraham, Battle and Turner. No doubt Jason Taylor has helped Saban.

Reactions: Ver
Advertisement
Advertisement
Very impressive film… his YAC is amazing… strong hands to go up there and get it.

Yeah we need to lock him up and hide him away till signing day
Looks like he’s playing again manny’s defense

Advertisement
People forget how fast Bobby was.

Dude was taking sweeps to the house like it was nothing.

He even did work at NC STATE. I went to their spring game when he was there and he was killing them as well.

He finished off with a solid career Eastern Kentucky
I played with him in Richmond. He was oozing with talent. I played safety, I wasn’t blazing fast but I had decent speed (mid4.6ish) and he would eat up an angle in a hurry. He had some unreal acceleration out of his cuts as well. His only knock when he was here was learning the playbook. Good dude though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back