2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Inniss better jump on board, cause if we get HW & JB and we take Robby Washington, we may not have the room. That room is going to be full, even though I know that you make room for a talent like Inniss.
Odell Brandon Inniss will drag out his recruitment way late into the year...

He’s an All-Star game announcement type prospect.

Any team that gets an early commit from him will be drenched in sweat for the entire rest of the year.

Being the first team to get a verbal from Inniss is volunteering to get embarrassed lol.

**** he already backed off one verbal even though it was justified. But yes, I agree…and it doesn’t matter how many WRs we have, if he wants in he is getting in lol. He will def drag it out and take all of his visits though and I don’t blame him one bit.

Advertisement
He has a ton of talent, but is extremely raw. I’d love to see him in a better offensive system than Stranahan’s…..

He’s definitely a superb athlete but I also think he’s raw. Strahan’s HC is doing a great job out there, he also once had the Julian Lewis kid from Western too. That being said, I don’t know how often Williams get challenged with Stranahan’s schedule. He’s going to be great but I would like to see him running other routes except go routes and hitches.

Advertisement
He’s definitely a superb athlete but I also think he’s raw. Strahan’s HC is doing a great job out there, he also once had the Julian Lewis kid from Western too. That being said, I don’t know how often Williams get challenged with Stranahan’s schedule. He’s going to be great but I would like to see him running other routes except go routes and hitches.
Stranahan’s HC is a really good dude. But, he doesn’t have a qb….that hurts Hykeem

Advertisement
Inniss better jump on board, cause if we get HW & JB and we take Robby Washington, we may not have the room. That room is going to be full, even though I know that you make room for a talent like Inniss.
We after Nathaniel Joseph as well and that interview sounds like he gonna flip. We have to take atleast 4, maybe even 5 imo. There are too many to take only 3. Have to maybe sacrifice another position that's weaker or one we can survive another year.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back