2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm just glad he didn't play versus us.
We had plans to bracket him.

If he transfers to a school with a functional offense, he'd be a real problem.
What are coaches saying who have played against him? He’s going the distance on WR screens. What’s the defense for that?

The kid is nice! My question is… why is a talent like that at STRANAHAN?!?! Back when I was in HS, STRANAHAN was the team we practice our special plays on and let the young boys get some burn.
They got a coach that played there...and he was sort of plugged in to the youth leagues and have built them back to the respectable level they were at in the early 2000s

They got a coach that played there...and he was sort of plugged in to the youth leagues and have built them back to the respectable level they were at in the early 2000s
Early 2000s??? That’s when they were pure trash lol. In 2001 we beat STRANAHAN 44-0.

Advertisement
Early 2000s??? That’s when they were pure trash lol. In 2001 we beat STRANAHAN 44-0.
naw b they were a tough out before 2001...and i played them around that time.

**** they put out a few nfl players and a bunch fo div 1 guys that time.

I dont know what school you played for...but i know in 2001 they were sh*tty cause all of my friends transferred out. lol

Remember they are a magnet school....They had close to 10 players that all were from Miramar. Stranahan the school use to come to our middle school to get kids to come into their magnet program..in Miramar. I was close to going because they got all the fine *** girls from Miramar to go up there for school. Devin Hester ended up marrying one of the fine ones i was gonna follow to stranahan lol

The kid is nice! My question is… why is a talent like that at STRANAHAN?!?! Back when I was in HS, STRANAHAN was the team we practice our special plays on and let the young boys get some burn.
When you’re a couple miles away from STA you usually don’t keep any talent. I’m kind of surprised they’ve been able to keep a few players there.

I’ve heard some of you cats throw his name out before. 1st time seeing any tape. That dude is a man amongst boys. Dang. He looks physically ready to play in college now. I’ll have my eye on his recruitment for sure. Get him Mario
I think I said it earlier in this thread, but Hykeem would probably be a 5* if he was a 2022 kid. He's a beast. If we end up with JB and HW in 2023, then that would be the best WR duo we've added in 20 years. The WR talent next cycle is insane.

Advertisement
Kid practically went to every home game and was there first of all recruits. If he leaves Miami its because we f'd up. And Mario aint f'ing up. Even our bad coaches didn't have problems getting talented WRs. Its the defense where we have been beaten out for critical pieces that has crippled us.

The blocking at the end...

Angry Leonardo Dicaprio GIF
First two plays turned the tape off.....want. short area burst he has it. Bring this monster to me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
First two plays turned the tape off.....want. short area burst he has it. Bring this monster to me.
Wideouts H. Williams & J. Brown will be in this class by spring
Inniss is going to be a rollercoaster recruitment but I know he has interest in being a Hurricane from someone close to him and his family and the fact he didn’t flip to USC tells me he is sitting back and taking a nice long look at Miami and watching with interest who we put together for a staff. I was told when he saw the tweet with B Mac confirmed (or **** near close to it) as our WRs coach, he was loving that so I wouldn’t say we are the favourite but we show him a good to great season and I think we are the team to beat come this time next year but make no mistake, he wants to go where he can be elite (he has no loyalties) and we need to show him with our WRs and scheme/coaches this year that he can come here and be used right.

Get me Hykeem & Jalen. Wish we could get in it with Carnell Tate at IMG kid is the goods as well. I won’t pay Innis any attention until November, I know that recruitment will be wild.

Get me Hykeem & Jalen. Wish we could get in it with Carnell Tate at IMG kid is the goods as well. I won’t pay Innis any attention until November, I know that recruitment will be wild.
Hykeem, Jalen and everyone do yourself a favor right now and go watch Robby Washington out of Killian tape.

Let me know what you think once you watch it.

Hykeem, Jalen and everyone do yourself a favor right now and go watch Robby Washington out of Killian tape.

Let me know what you think once you watch it.

Holy *****…what a football player!

That’s what you call elite speed. He’s making South Florida kids look like they’re running in quicksand. Also displays great wiggle without losing speed, and has great hands and body control. Want this kid, too.

I hope that Mario offers him. Kid is a baller.

Edit: For some reason, this kid reminds me of Darren Sproles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back