2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy ****! anyone have his confirmed track times? One of the fastest I've seen on tape in a hot minute. Really hope we get on him

Advertisement
Robby W and Hykeem are my top 2 wants on offense next class.

I personally might be hard pressed to say Hykeem would be top priority for the entire class if it were my choice lol

Advertisement
Hykeem, Jalen and everyone do yourself a favor right now and go watch Robby Washington out of Killian tape.

Let me know what you think once you watch it.

I’ve been a big fan of his for a while. Elite athlete. Where does he play? WR? I’ve seen him at RB as well. I’d take him in a heart beat

Advertisement
Inniss is going to be a rollercoaster recruitment but I know he has interest in being a Hurricane from someone close to him and his family and the fact he didn’t flip to USC tells me he is sitting back and taking a nice long look at Miami and watching with interest who we put together for a staff. I was told when he saw the tweet with B Mac confirmed (or **** near close to it) as our WRs coach, he was loving that so I wouldn’t say we are the favourite but we show him a good to great season and I think we are the team to beat come this time next year but make no mistake, he wants to go where he can be elite (he has no loyalties) and we need to show him with our WRs and scheme/coaches this year that he can come here and be used right.
I don't think that show him a good season gonna be a thing with us anymore. We are gonna start operating like a program with stability and long term direction. Mario has a 10 year contract and he will have a proper recruiting infrastructure where we are on kids and they know eventually them results are coming. Its different now.

Advertisement
I think I said it earlier in this thread, but Hykeem would probably be a 5* if he was a 2022 kid. He's a beast. If we end up with JB and HW in 2023, then that would be the best WR duo we've added in 20 years. The WR talent next cycle is insane.
Our wr is really becoming outstanding. The way UM should. Now we just need to keep developing QB talent and an OC that knows how to use them.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back