2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Says the guy with absolutely no inside information.
ok mr insider. tell us everything you know about hykeem. ill start: the insiders here said he was begged to stay on campus during a visit. he wont OV to us. he committed to a worse program and a coach who may be on the hot seat and a bad QB room.

ok mr insider. tell us everything you know about hykeem. ill start: the insiders here said he was begged to stay on campus during a visit. he wont OV to us. he committed to a worse program and a coach who may be on the hot seat and a bad QB room.
Are you retarded? Right now, pound for pound FSU is better than us. We play down to our competition. At least FSU is showing progress under a new administration

Are you retarded? Right now, pound for pound FSU is better than us. We play down to our competition. At least FSU is showing progress under a new administration
this was at the time he committed and when he was still considering teams. I do agree that right now they are better than us in terms of on field play. im actually surprised w how they've looked esp against a tougher schedule than what we've played so Far. they lost last night bc of a horrific call by norvell but were in it with a ranked NCST team. it sucks thats its the case esp after the amount of **** I talked preseason and how we were gonna smoke them fools in November.

I don't know **** about his recruitment but unlike you I don't pretend to know anything.

Advertisement
I don't know **** about recruiting but unlike you I don't pretend to know anything.
lol ive actually said many times I only had inside info on one recruitment and that was Troutman bc of a personal friendship with the family and business relationships.

I dont even try to act like na insider just giving my opinion. based on all logic, nothing hykeem has done publicly or even privately from the insiders would lead to even show any interest in us.

this was at the time he committed and when he was still considering teams. I do agree that right now they are better than us in terms of on field play. im actually surprised w how they've looked esp against a tougher schedule than what we've played so Far. they lost last night bc of a horrific call by norvell but were in it with a ranked NCST team. it sucks thats its the case esp after the amount of **** I talked preseason and how we were gonna smoke them fools in November.

NC State played the second half at QB with an FCS transfer who literally could not pass the football.

There was no excuse for FSU to lose that game.

lol ive actually said many times I only had inside info on one recruitment and that was Troutman bc of a personal friendship with the family and business relationships.

I dont even try to act like na insider just giving my opinion. based on all logic, nothing hykeem has done publicly or even privately from the insiders would lead to even show any interest in us.
Yet you incessantly post in every recruiting thread. #GoodStuff

Advertisement
Did they win or lose?.

If they loss thas all tha mattersitsno looking good wile losing. They bout to lose 4 in a row just like us lol.

Did they win or lose?.

If they loss thas all tha mattersitsno looking good wile losing. They bout to lose 4 in a row just like us lol.
I agree. once the schedule got tougher they were gonna end up losing those games against four straight ranked teams. I dont think keem sticks with them either.

Advertisement

Once Leary left that game they were no longer ranked. And they got lucky in my opinion, cause I don't think that was targeting on the NC State DB on the last drive. That was an easy 15 yards that took them past midfield.
That poor 2nd String QB for NC State was brutal to watch.

Let's see how Mario is doing in Year 3 (2024) vs Mike Norvell in Year 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back