2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
this was at the time he committed and when he was still considering teams. I do agree that right now they are better than us in terms of on field play. im actually surprised w how they've looked esp against a tougher schedule than what we've played so Far. they lost last night bc of a horrific call by norvell but were in it with a ranked NCST team. it sucks thats its the case esp after the amount of **** I talked preseason and how we were gonna smoke them fools in November.
I think they look like crap and early in season they squeak out some wins (LSU/Lou and now the margin of victory tipped scales the other way).. They did hit jackpot on their portal transfers tho.. Other than that look same

NC State played the second half at QB with an FCS transfer who literally could not pass the football.

There was no excuse for FSU to lose that game.
This is correct. NC State might not win another game, if that kid continues to play. They might at well take a chance on that Morris kid they signed last year.

Advertisement
Thoughts on him as a prospect?
He’s a nole…. Now if this is a cryptic question because of late Miami interaction then I might care to spend some time thinking of him prospect wise…. Definitely don’t have his skill set at WR in the 23 class.

Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Mario been cooking but this kid doesn’t seem to align with the mentality Mario wants. But that is 100% speculation as I have no clue how this kid handles business or is as a leader/teammate. Feels like we would have heard more about him last couple weeks if Mario wanted him

Advertisement
Feels like we would have heard more about him last couple weeks if Mario wanted him

Not saying Keem's going to flip, but how many times has a recruit flipped to Mario and that was the first sign we were in the lead? The Loafers move in silence.

Don't do this to your... wait a minute, I said that already.
May I remind everyone of the Citizen and Skinner threads from last cycle? Those were such lost causes that it was almost universally agreed we we had no shot and folks stopped even reading the threads.

This kid worth devoting Innis-like NIL? In that case, anything's possible.

Innis is a really good YAC guy. HW is 100% the better all around receiver in my opinion. I know MANY of the local coaches share that same evaluation.

Yes, he's the type of kid you throw whatever you have left in your budget to try and sign.

Advertisement
Innis is a really good YAC guy. HW is 100% the better all around receiver in my opinion. I know MANY of the local coaches share that same evaluation.

Yes, he's the type of kid you throw whatever you have left in your budget to try and sign.
I feel like Hykeem is way more of a projection guy. Innis is possibly the highest floor prospect at the position in quite some time. Hykeem has all of the physical traits you want and COULD develop into a better receiver but I don't think there is anything (maybe jump ball catches?) that Hykeem does better than Innis right this second.

I feel like Hykeem is way more of a projection guy. Innis is possibly the highest floor prospect at the position in quite some time. Hykeem has all of the physical traits you want and COULD develop into a better receiver but I don't think there is anything (maybe jump ball catches?) that Hykeem does better than Innis right this second.

He's a better route runner, a better contested catch guy, and has the bigger frame.

I'd say the opposite. The ONLY place Innis outpaces Williams is in the YAC department....but HW is no slouch in that department either. He's a tough kid to bring down in space.

Of course, I'll take either one given how bereft we are of upper level talent at the WR position....but I'm on record as saying I like both HW and Jean over Innis . Just look at how Innis responded to getting double teamed in the championship game and how he got completely taken out of the game. HW has been double teamed pretty much since birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back