2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He is a project though. His ceiling is through the roof but I always felt he needed to develop in certain areas to match the hype our fan base was giving him. Some posters were comparing him to Randy Moss. Like he definitely isnt Moss. However, in 2-3 years he can potentially dominate on the field.
That’s every receiver going from high school to college

He is a project though. His ceiling is through the roof but I always felt he needed to develop in certain areas to match the hype our fan base was giving him. Some posters were comparing him to Randy Moss. Like he definitely isnt Moss. However, in 2-3 years he can potentially dominate on the field.
nah he aint moss but its rare kids are complete when they get to college. its on the coaches to complete their development. I mean rashada is raw too but hes got talent for days

Advertisement
I'm not that concerned or disappointed. Any kid stupid enough to go to FSU over us and those other options is not a good decision maker. There's other good WR's out there and the transfer portal really has changed the game to where there's going to be proven talent available more years than not outside of high school. You guys still sweating these high school recruits too **** hard.
well as long as we not pulling more ladsons out of the portal

That’s every receiver going from high school to college

Well not every WR. There are a few that hits ground running but that’s a small group. I don’t think the kid is a bad player but he isn’t Randy Moss or Megatron like some fans of this site stated when they thought we were getting him. That’s just unrealistic hype for any athlete.

This is a major part of the problem; SBs get away with all types of inappropriate behavior with no consequences or repercussions.
They need to be checked publicly, their actions are on full public display and it’s completely out of control.

This feminist/MKUltra fake empowerment programming got them competing against Negus instead for them and that’s why high value dudes don’t mess with them. You don’t see this in any other culture because they would slap the hijab off them chicks if they got outta line. Tighten up.
View attachment 209205
I don't think this thread is for you.

Take a couple of days to rethink how you want to be perceived in this thread.

Advertisement
nah he aint moss but its rare kids are complete when they get to college. its on the coaches to complete their development. I mean rashada is raw too but hes got talent for days

Yea I agree. Just as I stated with Nasty. However, the majority of this board thought he was coming here and was going to dominate day 1. Naw, he’s not. And if he gets limited burn his first couple of years, I wouldn’t be surprise because he needs to develop. However, when he does he’s going to take college football by storm. But you know this board. If he doesn’t have 1200 yards & 12 TDs year 1, he’s a bust. Look how they talk about Shemar Stewart. He’s a true freshman going against seasoned vets.

This is a major part of the problem; SBs get away with all types of inappropriate behavior with no consequences or repercussions.
They need to be checked publicly, their actions are on full public display and it’s completely out of control.

This feminist/MKUltra fake empowerment programming got them competing against Negus instead for them and that’s why high value dudes don’t mess with them. You don’t see this in any other culture because they would slap the hijab off them chicks if they got outta line. Tighten up.
View attachment 209205
Yo ban this fool

View attachment 209205
?

Advertisement
ron burgundy GIF

Advertisement
Pimp daddy fixin to through our hat on the ground in meaningful disgust, then in December he gone be begging to get in cuz we ain't losin but 1 mo regular season game.

we were also going after Hykeem hard so again, we desperate for him too. its just a L but I dont even blame the staff here bc he had no interest in us. again, im not gonna do the recruit bashing just bc we didn't stand a chance here. I see the reaction if he committed and when he doesn't from this board (hint same as how we treat our own players week to week).

I've heard mixed info on how hard we were on him. Stevo insinuated we weren't much at all until Highsmith insisted.

I've seen enough of recruiting to know this guys a diva, and the vast majority of those guys don't work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back