2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. There’s a reason Tamu is still after him. Jimbo never cares about culture or intangibles.
so jumbo doesn't care about that but we went HARD after some of their players last year and didnt land them. guess we dont care either? come on dont be salty. why are you even disappointed with Williams. everyone in here told you back in the summer he wasn't coming. nothing changed. he was never trending to us this year. hes done everything to find a way to not be here

Advertisement
Eh, I agree with you in principle, but people have a legitimate gripe when it comes to WR recruiting. Who we have committed is good, but the reality is we are desperately lacking in that bigger body type that can both outrun most defenders AND go up and get **** near any ball thrown.

Doesn’t even need to necessarily be elite, just somebody at all fitting that mold.
you mean WR1 types. agreed and nah its gotta be elite if we need jeudy types to run this O well.

Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

you mean WR1 types. agreed and nah its gotta be elite if we need jeudy types to run this O well.

Trust me, elite is the goal! I’m just saying we don’t have anybody fitting that description period. I love that Mario is recruiting the OL well, but **** it’s not going to matter much if we can’t get any upper level WRs. As others have said, WR is now getting up there as a top money position both in CFB and NFL

Edit: A lot of people thought Ladson would be that guy when he was a recruit and went to Clemson, but ever since he got hurt he’s done nothing. Was hoping he might have a resurgence here but it’s looking unlikely

Trust me, elite is the goal! I’m just saying we don’t have anybody fitting that description period. I love that Mario is recruiting the OL well, but **** it’s not going to matter much if we can’t get any upper level WRs. As others have said, WR is now getting up there as a top money position both in CFB and NFL
agreed. and YES. you see it with the fins. McDaniel is good as a offensive mind but the biggest diff - it sure helps when you Tyreek paired w Waddle not D Parker or Preston Williams w Waddle.

its a passing sport now and you need a money WR and money QB to win. Bama had everything in place and lost their WRs in the title game and suddenly didnt look like the same team that just put up 40 on UGA.

Advertisement
so jumbo doesn't care about that but we went HARD after some of their players last year and didnt land them. guess we dont care either? come on dont be salty. why are you even disappointed with Williams. everyone in here told you back in the summer he wasn't coming. nothing changed. he was never trending to us this year. hes done everything to find a way to not be here

That doesn't mean that every player Jimbo goes after has issues. His teams have never had great culture on and off the field. It's not something he vettes quite like Bama, OSU, Clemson.

I've just heard enough about Wiilliams to see why Jimbo is the only one of the big recruiting powers that are after him hard.

That doesn't mean that every player Jimbo goes after has issues. His teams have never had great culture on and off the field. It's not something he vettes quite like Bama, OSU, Clemson.

I've just heard enough about Wiilliams to see why Jimbo is the only one of the big recruiting powers that are after him hard.
we were also going after Hykeem hard so again, we desperate for him too. its just a L but I dont even blame the staff here bc he had no interest in us. again, im not gonna do the recruit bashing just bc we didn't stand a chance here. I see the reaction if he committed and when he doesn't from this board (hint same as how we treat our own players week to week).

Advertisement
Public message board ain't the spot for this.
yeah seriously this. its ******* recruiting nothing more. its not even serious. lets not trash these kids bc they dont want to come to miami. newsflash - a lot of my HS in miami wanted nothing To do with staying home if they have option to leave. its not like its any diff for these kids. people want to get away from home and have new experiences and not be 20 min from home.

alos stop the freak out w him. he was never coming here. we knew it. not sure why people freaking out now

Advertisement
I know i stopped paying attention to this kid months ago curious what his spokesman had to say
also id say my use of hate is strong prolly too strong. its not like he actually hates us lol. he just doesn't wanna stay home and it was obvious

nah we dont do this lol. wed be hyping him up like crazy if he committed to us. the good news is that he was NEVER coming here

He is a project though. His ceiling is through the roof but I always felt he needed to develop in certain areas to match the hype our fan base was giving him. Some posters were comparing him to Randy Moss. Like he definitely isnt Moss. However, in 2-3 years he can potentially dominate on the field.

Advertisement
I'm not that concerned or disappointed. Any kid stupid enough to go to FSU over us and those other options is not a good decision maker. There's other good WR's out there and the transfer portal really has changed the game to where there's going to be proven talent available more years than not outside of high school. You guys still sweating these high school recruits too **** hard.

I guarantee this jit has a minimum of 3 meltdowns, at least 1 transfer and a premature departure to the league mostly because of his kamikaze mammy. Revisit this thread in 2-3 years and this **** will age like a fkn Yamazaki 55.

Delete your account man. How you going to come on this board and insult a recruit’s mom. There’s no way you’re an adult posting like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back