2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This loss to FSU is unacceptable. The recruiting, portal and developmental failures at WR have become a serious problem.
You should probably just accept that things completely out of your control will happen and adjust accordingly. Put your ******* pants and shoes on and go to work, friend. It's happening. Life will go on.

Advertisement
Read it again
The Big Lebowski Whatever GIF

Ok new rule. Choad(nihilist)Cane says no one can make observations.

Advertisement
Facts. Recruiting rule- If neither of Bama, UgA, or OSU are not involved with a supposed top WR prospect then he's likely not really a top WR prospect.
I don’t think talent is the question.
There may be certain intangibles that those schools are looking for.
It may also be a projection on his ceiling or position.

Exactly. There’s a reason Tamu is still after him. Jimbo never cares about culture or intangibles.

Advertisement
He has measurables and athleticism but is raw to the point of being a project. Don't think anyone would consider him a can't miss prospect despite the rating.

Advertisement
He has measurables and athleticism but is raw to the point of being a project. Don't think anyone would consider him a can't miss prospect despite the rating.
nah we dont do this lol. wed be hyping him up like crazy if he committed to us. the good news is that he was NEVER coming here

This is probably the wrong place for this, but this is my first season of CIS.. and my god its hard to be in any of these threads at all. Its 3 weeks into a brand new regime, we have one loss by 8 points (to a more-talented team), and every thread is sour milk and old tampons. Stay the course.. just imagine what position we would be sitting in right now if Manuella was still rowing this boat. Recruiting will be fine whether Hykeem comes here or not.
WR recruiting has been a **** show long before we knew Hykeem wasn't coming. there is cause for concern there.

were veterans at this **** now. we've been fed lie after lie w all these coaches. Remember the Al Golden presser who then tried to make us Penn State. the Manny Diaz bull**** he spewed. the modern offense from richt we thought we were getting.

This is probably the wrong place for this, but this is my first season of CIS.. and my god its hard to be in any of these threads at all. Its 3 weeks into a brand new regime, we have one loss by 8 points (to a more-talented team), and every thread is sour milk and old tampons. Stay the course.. just imagine what position we would be sitting in right now if Manuella was still rowing this boat. Recruiting will be fine whether Hykeem comes here or not.

Eh, I agree with you in principle, but people have a legitimate gripe when it comes to WR recruiting. Who we have committed is good, but the reality is we are desperately lacking in that bigger body type that can both outrun most defenders AND go up and get **** near any ball thrown.

Doesn’t even need to necessarily be elite, just somebody at all fitting that mold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back