2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Well not every WR. There are a few that hits ground running but that’s a small group. I don’t think the kid is a bad player but he isn’t Randy Moss or Megatron like some fans of this site stated when they thought we were getting him. That’s just unrealistic hype for any athlete.
Every single one is a work in progress. Some just play a little earlier that others but, they all need work

Advertisement
How is this cat a 5 star?? Seems more like a like 4 star and closer to a 90 rating than 99…

Advertisement
Big recruiting loss. Not only do we lose out on one of the best WRs in South Florida but on top of that he goes to our rival. Hopefully we can change his mind before signing day.

Advertisement
I don't care if he's a diva, he wants out of South Florida, or whatever the circumstance is.

Losing an elite 5 star local WR to our biggest rival is a massive failure, especially at what's arguably our biggest position of need. Ain't no sugar coating it.

Advertisement
Meh. It was known for like 5 months now that he was never coming here. I honestly don’t think we were ever really a legitimate option. Again just my opinion so chill keyboard warriors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back