Husker fan seeking home team guidance

Welcome to Greater Fort Lauderdale and enjoy your victory over UM.

Edit: As far as your initial questions, you would be well served to rent a car as public transportation in South Florida is not very good.

As far as places to go, try the Bimini Boatyard on SE 17th Street in Fort Lauderdale for at least one meal. Also check out Las Olas Boulevard at night.
You name all these beautiful places in fort lauderdale butHow could you not send him down beautiful sistrunk Blvd?

Drive around sistrunk. You'll love the scenery.

East side of Sistrunk is changing. I live in Sol Mar which north side is Sistrunk.....I like whats happening with Flagler Village and Fat Village.

Dear Husker fan, PM me if you have questions as I am a Fort Lauderdale Husker.

Meet me in the parking lot of Maguires Hill or Shuck N Dive to fight. Your choice. Haha, you're right about Sistrunk. The east end has been developed and the "bad" end is beautiful in comparison to some undesirable parts of Dade.

Again, Bimini Boatyard is no more. It closed in July to be rebranded as something else.

Advertisement
Welcome to Greater Fort Lauderdale and enjoy your victory over UM.

Edit: As far as your initial questions, you would be well served to rent a car as public transportation in South Florida is not very good.

As far as places to go, try the Bimini Boatyard on SE 17th Street in Fort Lauderdale for at least one meal. Also check out Las Olas Boulevard at night.
You name all these beautiful places in fort lauderdale butHow could you not send him down beautiful sistrunk Blvd?

Drive around sistrunk. You'll love the scenery.

East side of Sistrunk is changing. I live in Sol Mar which north side is Sistrunk.....I like whats happening with Flagler Village and Fat Village.

Dear Husker fan, PM me if you have questions as I am a Fort Lauderdale Husker.

Meet me in the parking lot of Maguires Hill or Shuck N Dive to fight. Your choice. Haha, you're right about Sistrunk. The east end has been developed and the "bad" end is beautiful in comparison to some undesirable parts of Dade.

Again, Bimini Boatyard is no more. It closed in July to be rebranded as something else.

Tim Petrella bought Bimini boatyard and is turning it into the next concept for the restaurant group that runs Tarpon Bend, S3, Fork and Balls..etc...

Should be good. That man has done a lot for the city of Fort Lauderdale. Certain guys are really improving that city, such as Pär Sanda and Tim P.

All,

Thank you for the assistance. I'll be sure to take a evening stroll through Liberty after I join in a game of pirates at Haulover.

But I apologize to those of you who had a bad experience in Lincoln, thats disappointing to hear.

I actually live in Dallas, flights are a **** of a lot cheaper. Thanks for the insight on public transit and places to eat. I am 24, so by nature rental car companies rape me with rates. So I am trying to figure out if taking taxis/ubers(when out of broward) will be less than renting and parking a car at the hotel for the weekend.

I dont have much for plans other than the game. I thought about hitting up Gulfstream, but for the most part I have all day Friday and Sunday to do whatever.

Advertisement
Back