Off-Topic Hurricane Season

Well, drink heavily then!!!!
@SpikeUM ...I'm in Orlando until tomorrow...so I figured I'd start early.
20220926_113054.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
.....with Tropical StormD'Onofrio to hit 1st tomorrow...

Funny story, when he was still corching for us, I was on an interview trip to NYC. One of the folks I met had the same last name, so of course I asked.

He literally rolled his eyes, said "oh no you are from Miami right, and yes we are related but I dont have anything to do with him". After an awkward pause, the interview resumed.

Looks like with every forecast update it gets more and more likely Tampa is going to be a huge mess. I'm in Punta Gorda. Looks like this mornings track pushed it a little more south so my outlook is worse than yesterday but no where near as bad as the people in Tampa. Still another day for the track to keep changing though so who knows.

Advertisement
Looks like with every forecast update it gets more and more likely Tampa is going to be a huge mess. I'm in Punta Gorda. Looks like this mornings track pushed it a little more south so my outlook is worse than yesterday but no where near as bad as the people in Tampa. Still another day for the track to keep changing though so who knows.
And here we goooooo....by the time it stops pushing South, it'll be on my doorstep.....

This morning, report I heard has it tracking a little further south of Tampa Bay. More like Punta Gorda (again).

Advertisement
Advertisement
At lease it looks like they are forecasting it to be a 2 when it makes landfall. Looks like flooding may be a big issue from storm surge and rainfall amounts.

Advertisement
Back