Off-Topic Hurricane Season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re right it seems like there have been less than normal, but isn’t prime storm season, September/October?
It is, but we are definitely well behind normal on the amount of names storms for the Atlantic and Gulf.

Advertisement
Crazy Summer. Not many Hurricanes so far but all this nasty weather for MO, KY, UT, AZ, TX etc. with all the rain and floods.

Advertisement
We need to watch this one fellas, we are in the long term cone, and the euro model has it hitting/near Tampa.

1663731109262.png

About the same cone, but a stronger storm now. Ominously, the Euro model still has it very close to Florida's west coast.

1663812885388.png

Oh Great....just what I need...

It’s so far away right now, that the cone really gets wider as it gets closer to where you live. But right now, and take it with a grain of salt of course, the very center of the cone is several hundred miles west of where you live, which would be around Tuesday through Thursday of next week. Of course, no telling if it veers right or left. Probably by Sunday or Monday you’ll have a better idea. Good luck. I mean who knows maybe it’s going to hit where I live

Advertisement
Back