Off-Topic Hurricane Season

Advertisement
Advertisement
1663958735572.png

Florida has been lucky so far this season. Looks like it may have ran out. Hopefully it stays under a 3. That is my threshold for packing up and leaving. Learned my lesson with Michael.

You southerners can come hangout in the panhandle with us rednecks while it passes.

Oh, come on! This thing better shift hard east or stay to the west. I don't want my patio furniture to become my indoor furniture even for one day.

From the 5pm advisory, this cone is essentially the Euro model which has shifted west. The GFS model has it hugging the Florida coast and hitting the panhandle.

1663959967371.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
If it keeps tracking like this, I’d get out Monday if you are getting out. Personally, I’d ride out if it is a low cat 3.
I'm good either way...my Aunt passed months ago, and her home was in Cape Coral...both her Sons live in NYC, so I'm basically overseeing everything (renting home out etc...) since I'm only 20 miles away.....I'm kinda more worried about that than my Condo in San Carlos.

Advertisement
All of the models are converging now, but dont know if the Euro is one of them from this graph:

1664021862753.png

Advertisement
Most of the models are tracking more and more to the West, but the Euro, by far the most accurate historically, is sticking with a Tampa landfall.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back