Hunter Knighton (if anyone cares)

Transferring to Tulane

Great school to have a degree from and a fun place to go to school. Good for him.

Was just going to say that as well. Good choice for a kid that may not end up getting paid to play football. At least he'll have a fairly valuable degree.

I have a degree from there and I'm poor

Shouldn't have majored in Pat O'Brien Hurricane Consumption-ology.

Or you might be eating pan con pinga

Advertisement
I wish him well because he's a crappy player who did us a favor leaving and went to a **** team that will have no bearing on what UM does.

I wish him well because he's a crappy player who did us a favor leaving and went to a **** team that will have no bearing on what UM does.

Haha. Bingo. To be fair, the kid (and his family) did do us a solid by not reflexively suing the school over his medical issue. You KNOW a ton of other families would've been sitting beside with attorneys during that whole episode- disirregardless if there was any actual negligence at play or not.

Great school to have a degree from and a fun place to go to school. Good for him.

Was just going to say that as well. Good choice for a kid that may not end up getting paid to play football. At least he'll have a fairly valuable degree.

You must have done something wrong.

Yea. He went to Tulane.

No, plenty of my classmates are rich. I went to grad school in history instead of law school or med school. Simple as that.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Yea. He went to Tulane.

No, plenty of my classmates are rich. I went to grad school in history instead of law school or med school. Simple as that.

Actually, if you went to med school at Tulane, you would be poor for quite a while. It might be the most expensive program in the U.S.

Yea. He went to Tulane.

Actually, if you went to med school at Tulane, you would be poor for quite a while. It might be the most expensive program in the U.S.

Yes, but I'm old enough to have made some of it back.

He is still a better player than you, me, or most posters here. I love the b.s. bravado some like you display when you'd be eating chicklets saying even a small percentage of the crap you spew on here.

He didn't do anything here to be talked about like that and left on good terms it would seem like. Keep it classy Francis.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back