Hunter Knighton (if anyone cares)

Advertisement
Transferring to Tulane

Ahhh Tulane, told you they were pesky.

and voted top 10 helmets and uniforms for last year, so they got that going for them

uni.jpg

Transferring to Tulane

Great school to have a degree from and a fun place to go to school. Good for him.

Was just going to say that as well. Good choice for a kid that may not end up getting paid to play football. At least he'll have a fairly valuable degree.

I have a degree from there and I'm poor

Shouldn't have majored in Pat O'Brien Hurricane Consumption-ology.

I had my rehearsal dinner there. I still have nightmares seeing my father-in-law throwing beads.

Advertisement
He'll enjoy weeknights at The Boot, late nights at Snake & Jakes.

He'll enjoy weeknights at The Boot, late nights at Snake & Jakes.

I once stayed at the Boot from 7pm Saturday, watching a Canes game through the end of the Dolphins game that started at 1pm the next Sunday. I'm not going to say it was a wise decision, because it wasn't.

Advertisement
slowly weeding out the guys that should of never been at Miami to begin with. Opening up scholly for Miami caliber talent. good luck to him.

So when are Hayden Mahoney, Brendan Loftus, Tre Johnson, and Bar Milo announcing that they're transferring?

They're lucky we have enough scholarships this year. But I bet they're gone next year because doesn't look like we're going to have too many scholarships available for the 2018 class.

Advertisement
When Katrina hit and Tulane students were displaced, a ton transferred to Miami and never left.

Transferring to Tulane

Great school to have a degree from and a fun place to go to school. Good for him.

Was just going to say that as well. Good choice for a kid that may not end up getting paid to play football. At least he'll have a fairly valuable degree.

Point being what? Was the edu. overrated/over priced? Or is this due to some personal deficits/ bad decisions

Advertisement
Transferring to Tulane

You must have done something wrong.

Yea. He went to Tulane.

Advertisement
Back