Hunchbacks @ Hurricanes Game 2 May 20th 7:00 p.m.

Advertisement
Of course...so could be staring at 3 straight ACC series losses and finishing the final stretch 2-5 unless Rosario and the offense decide to show up tomorrow...

Advertisement
Of course...so could be staring at 3 straight ACC series losses and finishing the final stretch 2-5 unless Rosario and the offense decide to show up tomorrow...
This is what I expect from Miami Hurricanes baseball. It’s very sad and infuriating to many on this board but they never let me down. This is up there as one of the biggest collapses I’ve seen… especially if we put up a zero tonight with so much on the line. Tough to root for year after year

Dont u like their sneakers that (from a distance) look like floppy shower sandals? heh.
White shoes with dark uniforms are ugly.

For being so smart, they're really dumb. Just copy the Yankees for their blue and grey combinations. I hate the Yankees, but they have classic uniforms .

Advertisement
VT cruising as well so miami will no longer hold their own destiny for the acc regular season title...

What’s worse:

What we’re seeing right now, baseball blowing a 6 game lead in a month, to at best win a fake share of the title with VT who beat us

2016 basketball losing to a garbage VT team with the ACC champ on the line to win a fake share of the title with Carolina who beat us.

Advertisement
The 3 run bomb off of Walters last night didn't change the outcome of the game but gave them momentum for tonight and they took full advantage.

Advertisement
This is definitely in the rearranging deck chairs category, but either DH Villegas 2nd or push Dorian in that spot and get the lineup closer to what it was when we were having success

Advertisement
Back