Hunchbacks @ Hurricanes Game 2 May 20th 7:00 p.m.

Need something from the top of the order. Not sure how much you want to push the back of the bullpen if we don’t look like scoring.
Remember what I said yesterday about pitching being good enough, but the offense and defense not…

Advertisement
Tonight is the perfect example of why I feel like this team is going 1-2 BBQ in our own home regional. Got a true freshman on the mound that has been struggling. He throws a gem giving up 3 runs and we have one hit. Garbage

Advertisement
The ability to get consistent run production against opposing Friday starters but not the Saturday and Sunday starters is odd.
Inday might be right about only preparing for Friday guys. The consistent lack of a game plan and an approach is insane to me. Could only be explained by no film

At some point you also have to give credit to the other side. ND pitcher is throwing some serious stuff that a lot of batters would struggle with.

Gotta get him off the mound.

Advertisement
For some reason I had the idea to go watch this misery in person tomorrow in the midday sun.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Horrible call. That ball was 6 inches off the ground. I can't stand college umpires. They look at the catchers glove instead of where the ball was actually pitched. Frame job!!!! Man!!!

Advertisement
Back