Hugh Freeze

Freeze would be a home run hire. He would eat the Corstal as a snack. He is dirty as **** but with the Christian sheen and might get the program rocketed into the sun but man, would it be fun while it lasts. Too bad, it won't happen. My worry is he goes to UF or FSU while we hire Lashlee or some garbage coordinator after Manny and James are fired.

Advertisement
I get your point. I am not gonna deny Freeze's got baggage but every coach is a wild card. I assume he is not stupid and land in hot water again that could get him banned from coaching in CFB forever. However, even if he does, did you see the penalties NCAA brought to Baylor, LSU for more serious issues?! they are a joke. Let me know if I convinced you lol

You won’t convince me. The dude is the worst kind of scumbag, a hypocritical bible banger who’s dirty in his life and in his job.

Hard pass.

You won’t convince me. The dude is the worst kind of scumbag, a hypocritical bible banger who’s dirty in his life and in his job.

Hard pass.
You dont think Saban is right up there? Les Miles? Jimbo? Dabo? I mean come on meng.

Advertisement
So if we go 11-1 or 10-2 heading into the ACCCG....are we still feeling this way? Asking for a friend since this thread was bumped coming off a loss to the #1 team in the country for about the last 7 years or so.

Hard pass.
but do he get wins? Idgaf if he's banging hookers and doing lines during bible study. If he can field a non embarrassing football team.

So if we go 11-1 or 10-2 heading into the ACCCG....are we still feeling this way? Asking for a friend since this thread was bumped coming off a loss to the #1 team in the country for about the last 7 years or so.
Yes. Because if we get to ACCCG we know that we will get embarrassed again.

Advertisement
There are different levels of scum. Only after the President of Liberty was exposed, did I understand how they hired this guy.

Hugh Freeze is such a scumbag as a person. Commissioner Sankey has stopped any talk of bringing him back to the SEC, even as an OC. Especially with Ole Miss still fighting through the NCAA's handiwork.

Advertisement
He bought players and still went 39-25?
And that's the coach everyone wants here.

Best winning % at Ole Miss in the modern era. His wins show he can coach, unfortunately the guys who win are usually eccentric and/or douche bags like Saban, Dabo, Jimbo, Meyer, or Freeze. But you either want to win or stay 8-4 with guys like Golden, Richt, Diaz. ****y guys like that usually win, they have what it takes, nice guys finish last my friend in CFB. Name me a guy who didn't have issues, cheat, or wasn't a major DB who's won recently in CFB?

Freeze would be a homer.

Admins worst nightmare. Unscrupulous and wins games.

Advertisement
I'm all for either Manny winning at least 10 and staying for another year or hire Mr. Freeze, Kiffin, Fickell or the Iowa St. coach, whose name I'm too lazy to look up.

I'm all for either Manny winning at least 10 and staying for another year or hire Mr. Freeze, Kiffin, Fickell or the Iowa St. coach, whose name I'm too lazy to look up.

Three of those four coaches are a complete pipe dream.

Advertisement
Back