Hugh Freeze

Advertisement
BTW, I don't care what Mario has signed or not signed, he will always be a possibility. I'll never forget how everyone was saying he was garbage and then he goes out, wins the PAC, wins the Rose Bowl and finishes in the top 5. Mario would KILL at Miami. He would stack Blue Chips like Saban, but minus the overt cheating that Satan/Saban does.

why do guys play this stupid, pointless "LETS HIRE (ANY WELL-KNOWN COACH)" game ?

this daydreaming fantasy bull**** is really sad !

Advertisement
I want someone who takes risks and plays the same game the SEC plays. U want us back? This is the only way. We won't hire him cause we soft af though. If he dyed his hair purple maybe he would get a chance to get the gig though.

Why didn’t Auburn or Tennessee hire him?

Are you telling me Josh Heupel is better? How about the ex Boise coach?

Freeze is rapidity getting getting to Mike Leach adn Butch Davis status. Three guys with limited success and mountains of baggage that become the coaching unicorns that will bring us back.

Why didn’t Auburn or Tennessee hire him?

Are you telling me Josh Heupel is better? How about the ex Boise coach?

Freeze is rapidity getting getting to Mike Leach adn Butch Davis status. Three guys with limited success and mountains of baggage that become the coaching unicorns that will bring us back.
because Auburn and Ten like to lose thats why

I want someone who takes risks and plays the same game the SEC plays. U want us back? This is the only way. We won't hire him cause we soft af though. If he dyed his hair purple maybe he would get a chance to get the gig though.
lmfao

Advertisement
I honestly can’t believe there are people here willing to gamble $30-40 million and our program’s future on Hugh Freeze
Its called fan fiction , everyone here knows Miami won’t spend money on a legit coach. We have our 3-4 million dollar limit we must stay in, that gives us wiggle room for the buyout……and there will be a buyout.

Its called fan fiction , everyone here knows Miami won’t spend money on a legit coach. We have our 3-4 million dollar limit we must stay in, that gives us wiggle room for the buyout……and there will be a buyout.

I can see them dropping $5 million if a known guy showed true interest but that’s the max, but certainly not for a guy like Freeze.

Yes. Because if we get to ACCCG we know that we will get embarrassed again.
Okay. So judging by that, you're saying that an 11-3 Miami team, that loses to Alabama in Week 1, Clemson in the ACCCG, and hypothetically even a loss in the NY6 OB game, is a fireable offense and cause for a new coach to take over? I'd have to strongly disagree and my guess would be that about 98% of the fan base AND recruits would disagree as well......especially seeing as how we came off an 8-3 season in 2020. But, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

A P5 school to win 11 games, heck even 10 wins is a BIG DEAL and a significant step in the right direction, ESPECIALLY coming on a 8-3 season.

why do guys play this stupid, pointless "LETS HIRE (ANY WELL-KNOWN COACH)" game ?

this daydreaming fantasy bull**** is really sad !
as opposed to what? a whole summer talking about how good we gonna be? Its a hurricanes board, wtf are you supposed to discuss if not the one glarying **** that has plagued our team for 20 years.

Advertisement

Okay. So judging by that, you're saying that an 11-3 Miami team, that loses to Alabama in Week 1, Clemson in the ACCCG, and hypothetically even a loss in the NY6 OB game, is a fireable offense and cause for a new coach to take over? I'd have to strongly disagree and my guess would be that about 98% of the fan base AND recruits would disagree as well......especially seeing as how we came off an 8-3 season in 2020. But, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

A P5 school to win 11 games, heck even 10 wins is a BIG DEAL and a significant step in the right direction, ESPECIALLY coming on a 8-3 season.
Don't think it would be fireable. I wouldn't be encouraged by another couple blowouts in big games. Beating GT and UVA is important in the scheme of things but as far as why we are all here we want our team to be relevant. We want to feel like our team can win a meaningful game. We want to not get embarrassed everytime we face a tough opponent. The bar isn't beating Clemson and Alabama they are miles ahead and most people realize that. However, the bar shouldn't be just we had guys on the same field. 98% of fanbase and recruits want positives and so far in big games that hasn't happened.

Best winning % at Ole Miss in the modern era. His wins show he can coach, unfortunately the guys who win are usually eccentric and/or douche bags like Saban, Dabo, Jimbo, Meyer, or Freeze. But you either want to win or stay 8-4 with guys like Golden, Richt, Diaz. ****y guys like that usually win, they have what it takes, nice guys finish last my friend in CFB. Name me a guy who didn't have issues, cheat, or wasn't a major DB who's won recently in CFB?
That is like calling someone the best general in French army history

Kinda crazy how so much money can have so little return. How can you make so much and not be good at yo job smh

Advertisement
Don't think it would be fireable. I wouldn't be encouraged by another couple blowouts in big games. Beating GT and UVA is important in the scheme of things but as far as why we are all here we want our team to be relevant. We want to feel like our team can win a meaningful game. We want to not get embarrassed everytime we face a tough opponent. The bar isn't beating Clemson and Alabama they are miles ahead and most people realize that. However, the bar shouldn't be just we had guys on the same field. 98% of fanbase and recruits want positives and so far in big games that hasn't happened.
We can agree to disagree. Because you're saying an 11-3 season isn't a very successful 2021 campaign in your eyes or 98% of fans and recruits eyes. I simply disagree with that thought.

BTW, it was nice talking football and disagreeing etc without an oz of disrespectful talk. This is what the CIS board is all about. Salute to you @cway313

We can agree to disagree. Because you're saying an 11-3 season isn't a very successful 2021 campaign in your eyes or 98% of fans and recruits eyes. I simply disagree with that thought.

BTW, it was nice talking football and disagreeing etc without an oz of disrespectful talk. This is what the CIS board is all about. Salute to you @cway313
Same to you.

Cribby in your honest opinion what do u think Freeze would do at UM if he were hired.? ( Obviously we don't grab alphas just pretend it could happen )

anigif_enhanced-10958-1416339535-29.gif

Advertisement
Back